Hi everyone! A while back on the blog I wrote a post called 25 Things I’d Like To Do which is essentially a bucket list. I was browsing online recently and came across the idea of a ‘Reverse Bucket List’ where you create a list of the interesting things you’ve already done. I have come up with 22 seeing as that’s my age. Enjoy!
1. Join a choir – I was part of two during my school years.
2. Take part in a spelling bee – I came third. The word that undid me was battalion. I still have the word list and jar of Vegemite as memories.
3. Sing in a school talent quest – I was 14 and sang Issues by The Saturdays.
4. Place first in school subjects – Subjects include French, Accounting, Media Studies and Health.
5. Speak French – I’m not fluent but I can hold basic conversations and translate phrases.
6. Get followed by Britney Spears on Twitter – It was around the release of Femme Fatale. I tweeted her about the album and next thing I know she followed me.
7. Own a MAC lipstick – I’ve got 9 to be precise.
8. Pass my learner licence test – I passed on July 5 2016!
9. Have my first kiss.
10. Tell someone special I love them.
11. See Ellie Goulding in concert – I’ve seen Ellie twice (2014 and 2016) and she is amazing!
12. Start a blog – Chanelle Hayley is 3 years old next month!
13. Fly on a plane by myself – It was only a short journey but a few years ago I probably wouldn’t have done it.
14. Win money in a casino.
15. Receive a birthday tweet from Shane Filan – It was for my 17th birthday in 2012.
16. Buy an iPhone.
17. Upload me singing online – I have uploaded snippets to Instagram as well as full length videos to YouTube.
18. Never dye my hair – I’m proud that my hair colour is all natural.
19. Pass my Diploma in Communications (Applied) with straight A’s.
20. Have a makeup drawer – I did a makeup clear out at the start of 2016 and it’s nice to have a dedicated space for my makeup and to keep it all organised.
21. Discover my passion – Singing/music.
22. Open a savings account and contribute regularly – I have always been a saver rather than a spender and every payday I transfer money into my savings account. I get bonus interest at the end of each month which is also an incentive.
I hope you liked this post! Feel free to share a few things you’re proud of or things you have crossed off your bucket list!