Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- I rocked a sparkly, fuchsia lip last Friday! As I’m sure you know, fuchsia is my favourite lip colour to wear.
- One of my work colleagues didn’t feel well so I tried to look after her. I gave her painkillers and a glass of water and made sure she had someone to collect her from work.
- I got my fringe cut. I always get my mum to do it in between haircuts.
- I vacuumed the other half of the house on Saturday.
- I watched Me Before You for the second time on Saturday night and cried. I didn’t cry watching the movie the first time or reading the book but it’s such a good movie and you can’t help but feel for Louisa.
- It was my second to last regular Sunday at work, I’m going to miss the Sunday crew. With my new role I will only be working one weekend day once a month or so. I’ve worked during the weekend for more than two years so it will be a little odd to get used to at first.
- On Monday I woke up with a sore stomach and stomach pains but they had settled down by the time I got to work.
- I enjoyed reading Cleia’s review of the Brown Sugar palette from Colourpop. She always writes great reviews and includes swatches and looks she creates with each palette.
- On Tuesday I had a headache which turned to a migraine in the evening. After I got home from my customer service course that evening I felt delirious and sick and ended up vomiting from the pain. I didn’t have dinner and went to bed.
- I woke up with the headache slightly still there on Wednesday morning but thankfully it cleared by lunchtime.
- My copy of The New Fashion Rules by Victoria Magrath (In the Frow) arrived on Wednesday. I can’t wait to read it!
- On Thursday I wasn’t sure whether I was doing half a day at work or a full day so I made the decision to buy my lunch. I had Subway but I regret getting the footlong, it was too much sandwich. I did have a coupon for a free drink though.
- After work on Thursday I did a little bit of blog post prep for next week and made a to do list for my days off.
- It has been very warm this week. I miss sweater weather.
What I’ve been listening to:
- Andy Brown – Keeper – I have adored Andy’s voice for years and this mid-tempo love song is one of my favourites from him so far!
How was your week?