Hi everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend! This was one of the first weekends in a while that I’ve felt I’ve been able to relax and haven’t had anything crop up or on the go. I had been looking forward to this weekend for a long time, ever since Ellie Goulding announced the release date of her third album ‘Delirium’. While I was getting ready to go into town I came up with the idea to do a little OOTD/FOTD/Get Ready With Me post as well as sharing the rest of my weekend with you. Enjoy!
Outfit of the Day
Top: Cream t-shirt with black shoulder detailing
Shoes: Holster sandals in Pewter
Face of the Day
1) Using Garnier’s Micellar Water (not pictured) I cleansed my skin before applying Simple’s Light Hydrating Moisturiser.
2) After 20 minutes I patted Rimmel’s Fix & Perfect Primer in the shade 001 into my skin.
3) Next I applied my eyeshadow using Maybelline’s ‘The Nudes’ palette.
5) For mascara I opted for my trusty Rimmel ScandalEyes Lycra Flex. This mascara gives my lashes a lovely curl that lasts all day.
6) Time for blush. Dainty Doll’s You Are My Sunshine is a lovely rose-gold and I apply this by swirling my ring fingers in the compact then rubbing them both together to get an even amount of product. I lightly dab the blush on to the tops of my cheeks in a circular motion.
7) You all know lips are my favourite part of my makeup routine and for this look I tried something new. I patted Revlon’s Tutti Frutti Lip Butter into my lips to get a light wash of colour then layered L.A. Colors’ Glossin Go lip gloss in Sherbet (not pictured) on top to give my lips shine. The result, a luscious peach lip!
The first stop for mum and I in town was lunch. The two of us shared a strawberry thickshake and some hot chips.
I couldn’t resist playing the album as soon as I got home and I suspect it will be a real grower. Ellie is one of those artists who I know I will love pretty much everything she does and her music always makes me feel happy and excited when I listen to it. I can still remember the day I purchased her first album and how I would listen to it literally every day.
There’s not much else to report really. Sunday involved me sleeping in and not getting up until rather late *ahem 12:30pm* and catching up on blogging and getting this week’s posts written up for you. I hope you enjoyed this post and do let me know what you did with your weekend!