A couple of weeks ago the beautiful Claire over at EclairsCares nominated me to do her ’25 Things I’d Like To Do’ Tag which is sort of like a mini bucket list. I instantly saw her post and loved it and knew I wanted to give it a go! Who doesn’t love a good list?!
1. Visit/move to The UK.
2. Get married.
3. Be a contestant on The Chase.
4. Meet one of my idols – I have quite a few!
5. Make music for a living.
6. Stop feeling so anxious about learning to drive.
7. Live in my dream house.
8. Lose weight 😛
9. Get better at cooking.
10. Have a surprise party thrown for me.
11. Inspire someone and know I helped them.
12. Be the best version of myself (cheesy I know!)
13. See Kylie Minogue in concert.
14. Stop worrying so much.
15. Make a speech at my wedding. It’s not traditional and I hate public speaking but I’ve always wanted to do it.
16. Have a personalised number plate.
17. Own an Apple iMac, front and centre on a desk.
18. Go to a spa and get pampered.
19. Ride on the tube/go on a train.
20. Go to a dance class.
21. Design a fashion line and makeup range.
22. Go clubbing in Ibiza and dance the night away ❤
23. Get back into a regular exercise routine, I actually miss it!
24. Have a dressing table in my bedroom to do my makeup (ideally in #7’s dream house).
25. Experience a white Christmas.
So, that’s my list! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post. I’d love to know what’s at the top of your bucket list!