Happy Monday and welcome to week seven of Project Pan! Project Pan follows Stash Matters, A Brash Attitude, Curly Spring Blossom and I as we pick 12 products to try and hit pan on/empty over 12 weeks (11 in my case).
In the spotlight this week is a product by Australian brand Natio; their Clay and Plant Face Mask Purifier.
I first saw this face mask in a magazine and purchased it roughly a year ago. I actually only paid 50 cents for this as I had a gift card which paid for the rest. Ever since I purchased this face mask I have used it once a week for the past 52-ish weeks. You don’t need to use a lot of product and this tube seems to last forever. I like that this doesn’t have a scent and you can feel it working when you apply it. This is currently the only face mask I use and the only one I have ever used.
From the website:
Helps unclog and tighten pores. Does wonders for tired skin, improving firmness and texture. A wonderful at-home treatment for all skin types.
Sesame to nourish and restore lustre. Lemon to cleanse and purify. Palma Rosa to soften and nourish.
After cleansing and toning, apply a thin layer to face and neck, avoiding eye area. Relax for five to ten minutes, allowing clay to dry. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- A little goes a long way
- Simple, squeeze tube packaging
- Makes the face feel clean and fresh
- Runny texture, I have to be careful not to squeeze too much out
- May leak easily – I store this lying down instead of upright
- Doesn’t prevent breakouts
Chanelle’s rating: 7/10 – This face mask is definitely worth the price because of how long it has lasted. I don’t know whether it would be beneficial to use this mask more than once a week. Maybe that’s something to try for the last few weeks of Project Pan? I am undecided whether I will purchase again once I’ve finished this tube. Part of me would like to try something else and perhaps more specific to my skin and it’s needs.
The Remaining products – Progress
- Nivea Pearly Shine Lip Balm – Used 1x.
- The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Hand Cream – Used 4x. I spent a couple of nights away from home this week and didn’t take this with me.
- Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation in 101 Ivory Beige – Used 5x. I’m loving applying this foundation with my W7 Power Puff recently.
- Britney Spears Curious – In Control – Used 2x.
- Fudge Urban Miracle Ends Tropical Cocktail – Used 2x.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist – Used 6x. This works well when spritzed before applying foundation.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – 1 Fair – Used 6x.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Translucent Setting Powder – Didn’t use again this week.
- The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Butter – Used 5x. Didn’t use daily for the same reason as the Wild Argan Oil hand cream.
- Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover – Used 1x. I didn’t wear nail polish this week, well not properly. I was going to do a Halloween nail look on Saturday but it didn’t turn out how I would have liked.
Don’t forget to check out this week’s posts from my collaboration partners: