Happy Wednesday! Hope your week is going well so far! I’m very excited to share that I will be joining Stashy, Jodi and Ingrid as part of a Project Pan collaboration. While these three lovelies will be doing an Autumn project pan, mine will be a Spring project pan as I live on the other side of the world. The aim of this collab is to choose 12 items (I’m cheating slightly, I will only be choosing 11) that you want to pan/empty. The first reviews went up on Monday (links at the end of the post) but I didn’t decide to take part in the collab until late last week so my first post will be up NEXT Monday, September 19th.
What Is Project Pan?
Panning usually means setting yourself a goal to finish products by a certain date. I was interested in taking part because I wanted to make a significant dent in certain products in my collection and try and finally finish a few that I’ve had sticking around for a while. I didn’t set myself a crazy task to finish unopened products and I’d be happy if I could finish 50% of these products by the end of this project. I wanted to take the opportunity today to introduce you to what I’ll be trying to use up this season.
- September 19th – Nivea Pearly Shine Lip Balm
- September 26th – The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Hand Cream
- October 3rd – Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation in 101 Ivory Beige
- October 10th – Britney Spears Curious – In Control Fragrance
- October 17th – Fudge Urban Miracle Ends Tropical Cocktail
- October 24th – The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist
- October 31st – Natio Clay and Plant Face Mask Purifier
- November 7th – Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – 1 Fair
- November 14th – Rimmel Match Perfection Translucent Setting Powder
- November 21st – The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Butter
- November 28th – Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
How It Works
Each Monday for the next 11 weeks I will be reviewing one of the products listed above. After all products have been reviewed, there will be a post to recap and gather my thoughts and final findings. I will keep a weekly tally of how often the products are used and post it along with each review.
Don’t forget to check out this week’s posts from my collaboration partners:
I’m really looking forward to this project and seeing how much progress I make with my chosen products! Have you ever done something similar before?