Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- I wore MAC’s Tan pigment at the weekend and I am even more in love with it.
- I also bought another MAC pigment in the shade Silver. I think this shade is now discontinued but I got an almost full 7.5g pot for $18. Silver eyeshadow is one of my favourites to wear.
- I mowed lawns on Monday and I’m so glad I did because otherwise I wouldn’t have avoided the rain/humidity and scorching sun.
- Got some makeup together for a declutter post. I’ve got one more product to try before deciding if it will be kept in my makeup drawer or not. The post will be up in the next couple of weeks.
- On Wednesday I celebrated my birthday! There will be a post up next week all about it. Thank you to those that wished me Happy Birthday.
- Two of my favourite bloggers Lily Pebbles and The Anna Edit tweeted me Happy Birthday.
- The London jigsaw I started last week is slowly coming along.
- I haven’t eaten chocolate for two weeks and I don’t miss it!
- I watched a HUGE lipstick declutter over on Cosmetic Chaos.
- The colour on my nails this week is Glow Your Own Way from Essie.
What I’ve been listening to:
Kylie Minogue – Dancing – My favourite popstar released the first single from her upcoming 14th (!) album last Friday and it has been on repeat all week.
Andy Brown – Talk of the Town – Andy is the frontman of British pop/rock quartet Lawson and he is venturing out on his own and doing a solo album. Talk of the Town is a catchy country-pop crossover number.
How was your week?