I first came across this tag on Angela’s blog and commented saying how fun these questions seemed to answer. Angela is a fellow New Zealand blogger and her writing style is quirky and unique. She’s branched out into videos which I also enjoy watching. Things have felt serious lately (not blog wise) and I wanted some light hearted amusement. If you want to do this tag, feel free to leave a link in the comments so we can all see your answers!
Would you rather…
1. Pick the year your die or pick the way you die?
The way I die. I’d pick something peaceful and painless. I wouldn’t like to know when I’d die because there would be no spontaneity and I would anticipate when it would happen which, ironically, would stop me living life.
2. Have a sport stadium named after you or have a university named after you?
I’m not very sporty so university!
3. Have free Apple products forever or have free Wi-Fi wherever you go?
Free Wi-Fi, the money I would save on mobile data and internet could pay for the Apple products.
4. Fulfill your biggest wish or resolve your biggest regret?
I don’t think there’s anything major I regret so fulfill my biggest wish. I don’t know what the wish would be though.
5. Have your own private island or have your own private jet?
Private island. It would be nice to have somewhere to get away and relax and I could let close friends and family visit for free too so I wouldn’t get lonely.
6. Be able to read minds or be able to travel at light speed?
Travel at light speed, it would save so much time sitting in traffic. I’d hate to know what everyone else is thinking all the time. There are circumstances it would be useful but it could also cause a lot of pain.
7. Have $1 million in Amazon gift cards or have $100,000 in real money?
$100,000 in real money. I’m a saver and don’t shop much on Amazon anyway.
8. Be best friends forever with your favourite celebrity or date your celebrity crush for only 2 years?
Be best friends with my favourite celebrity.
9. Have free gas for 25 years or have your dream car?
Free gas for 25 years. Similar to question three, with all the money I’d save on gas I could buy my dream car.
10. Be a ninja or be a pirate?
Ninja. I don’t want to get seasick.
11. Continue on with your life or restart your life?
Continue on. My life wouldn’t be how it is now and I wouldn’t be the person I am if I hadn’t gone through what I’ve experienced. Life isn’t about being perfect, it’s about making the best of what you’ve got.
12. Live the life of fame and wealth or live in Harry Potter’s world?
Harry Potter’s world. I look a bit like Hermione/Ginny already!
13. Have the ability to read minds or have the ability to see the future?
See into the future but only for good and when required. I wouldn’t look into the future all the time, only if I had to make a big decision and needed confirmation I was making the right choice.
Do you agree with my answers?
Hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading!