Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- It’s been a relatively quiet week compared to some others so this post may not be as long.
- I drove my mum’s car on Friday and it felt more natural. The steering is heavier as her car is bigger than mine and there’s more resistance when I use the pedals. By more resistance I mean you have to push the pedals harder to make them work which I like. I may have also found a new spot to try driving in.
- I cleaned the oven – good daughter points!
- After cleaning the oven my nails were in need of filing from all the scrubbing. The following day I painted them using The I’s Have It by OPI.
- I had a small YouTube binge watch of fellow blogger, Lora’s channel. *CLICK HERE* to visit her blog.
- On Saturday afternoon I was reading an ebook on the couch with a blanket and Halo came and sat with me.
- I created a bookshelf page in my Bullet Journal and added in titles of books I want to read in the future. Currently I have a bulleted list of books to read and the page is full. I thought I’d try a more creative version and see which I like better. I took inspiration from this image on Pinterest:
- On Tuesday morning I woke up with a horrible headache but thankfully it went away shortly after I got to work.
- That night my aunt came for a visit.
- As part of working at the library I go out and visit a few schools with the mobile library (where we take books to children) and the weather wasn’t the best. It could have been worse but it was very grey and windy. I went out with someone I hadn’t gone with before and it was nice to chat to her and get to know her better.
- I tried the new raspberry lemonade energy drink from V and while it was nice I don’t know that I’d buy it again and it doesn’t taste as good as raspberry lemonade with lemonade and raspberry cordial. I seldom have energy drinks btw.
- Thursday was dull, grey weather too but not as much rain.
- Also on Thursday I had a lazy day. I didn’t sleep in (for a change) but I stayed in my pyjamas, read and watched the complete first season of Unforgotten. Series two started in New Zealand last week and I rented series one from work earlier this week in case there were any overlapping storylines. The stories are powerful and expertly interwoven. SO GOOD!
How was your week?