Happy Friday lovelies! Wednesday marked my two year blogging anniversary and I cannot believe how quick that time has gone! I want to say the biggest thank you to everyone who reads the blog and leaves comments and for all the support and encouragement I receive. I genuinely did not imagine that I could come across such kind, thoughtful, like-minded people.
I have wanted to do a blog giveaway for a while now. I wanted to do this giveaway because two years posting on Chanelle Hayley feels like such a milestone and I am so proud of how far I’ve come; my confidence has grown and my writing style has improved so much. I apologise for this not being the most extravagant giveaway but I hope whoever wins enjoys this prize as much as I will enjoy running the giveaway.
There will be ONE winner who will receive the following:
1. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick. Fuchsia is my favourite lip colour to rock and I believe you can’t go far wrong with one in your collection!
2. Maybelline New York Luminizing Eyeshadow, Caffeine Rush. This little palette is full of neutral tones and these shades can all be used separately or together to create a gorgeous eye look. These shades remind me of my favourite eyeshadow palette, ‘The Nudes’ also by Maybelline.
3. Geoskincare individual face masks: 1 x Deep Pore Cleansing masque, 1 x Hydrating masque and 1 x Radiance Lifting masque.
4. Neutrogena Naturals lip balm. I have been getting into the habit of applying lip balm every night before I go to bed and it really does make a difference. I wake up with smooth lips and lipstick glides on like a dream. This one winds up which is good if you’re all about hygiene and contains Vitamin E to nourish and soothe.
5. Makeup Revolution mono eyeshadows. In my recent Feel Unique & Makeup Revolution Haul I picked up two of Makeup Revolutions mono eyeshadows. I selected the shades I Need You (bronze/brown) and Promised Land (rose gold).
6. Zoella Beauty Tutti Fruity Beauty Pouch. I couldn’t get over how adorable this pouch is so I picked up an extra with this giveaway in mind when I made my Feel Unique order.
7. The Body Shop Shea hand cream. Hand cream is one of the essential products in my beauty routine and this one from The Body Shop is a personal favourite. Shea is such a beautiful scent and not too strong if you prefer something more subtle.
8. Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Treatment. One thing that always makes me feel confident is a good hair day. I saw this product and instantly thought it would be perfect to include in this giveaway!
So now you know what you could win, how do you enter?
1. Follow my blog via WordPress or Email – I will be checking!
2. Comment below with a question you’d like me to answer in a future Q&A post.
To Gain An Extra Entry:
1. Follow either my Twitter account or my Instagram account.
2. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done all of the above along with your Instagram/Twitter username so I can follow you back.
P.S. If you follow me on both Twitter and Instagram I am only counting that as one extra entry. I wanted to offer both options in case some people only have Twitter and not Instagram and vice versa.
*** This giveaway is open internationally from June 17th 2016 and will close at 11:59pm (NZT) on Friday July 1st 2016 ***
All entries will be assigned a number and once the giveaway closes the winner will be picked using a random number generator.
The winner will be announced on Monday, July 4th 2016 and if I don’t receive contact within 48 hours of announcing the winner, a new winner will be drawn.
Good luck to everyone entering and once again a huge thank you for all of your support!