Last month Brianna from Brianna Marie Lifestyle nominated me for The Mystery Blogger Award. I had a quick check back on the blog and I have accepted this award before but it’s always fun to let you get to know me better. It’s very sweet whenever someone nominates me, thank you ever so much Brianna!
The Rules for the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Put the award’s logo/image in your post
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice
Three Things About Me:
- I feel the cold very easily but my skin always feels warm and radiates heat – odd.
- I like jewellery but I don’t wear it often.
- I’m sick of hearing everyone say or caption things with “living my best life” – most people try to live their best life everyday, it’s already implied.
1. Do you have any pet peeves?
I sure do! I wrote a post about 10 of them *HERE*. My biggest pet peeves are poor spelling and grammar and when people call me Chantelle instead of Chanelle.
2. What is your favorite food?
3. Number one place you want to travel to?
England! If you’ve read my blog for a while you’ll know how obsessed I am!
4. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I’m definitely a homebody and I love to read and listen to music/sing. I also enjoy watching TV, movies and YouTube videos, doing crosswords and jigsaw puzzles and playing with my cat.
5. Do you have any animals? If so share pictures 🙂
I currently have one cat, a Birman called Halo. My other Birman, Tango sadly passed away in January.
- AND YOU! Yes, you reading this post!
1. How was your day? Be honest.
2. Who is your favourite ‘celebrity’ blogger? Why?
3. What’s your favourite music to listen to?
4. What are you looking forward to in 2018?
5. What are your hobbies?
Today’s post was short and sweet but I hope you enjoyed it!
I look forward to seeing your answers and reading your post. As always, don’t feel obliged to accept, only if you want to!