This is the fifth time I have been nominated for a Liebster Award – thank you so much to Ella for nominating me! My last Liebster Award post was April 2016 (linked HERE) and also features links to all of my previous Liebster posts. I hope you enjoy this post and thanks again to Ella! Check out her blog if you haven’t already.
- You must acknowledge who has nominated you and also share their links
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked
- Nominate 11 more bloggers whose blog you would recommend
- Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer
- Let the bloggers you have nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
Facts About Me
Instead of sharing 11 new facts, I am linking to my 50 Random Facts About Me post so you can hopefully learn a ton of things you didn’t already know!
1.What job did you want to do when you were younger?
I wanted to be a hairdresser, an accountant and a singer at different points. I still want to be a singer now.
2. Where would your dream holiday be?
A cross between relaxing and planned activities. I like knowing what I’m doing but I also like flexibility. Ideally somewhere not too hot as I’m not the biggest fan of heat. I’ve never been out of New Zealand so I don’t have much to go on and know where the best holiday spots are.
3. Do you believe in soul mates?
Yes and no. I don’t necessarily believe there is only one perfect person for everyone but I believe everything happens for a reason and sometimes when you meet a person it feels like the two of you are meant to be and everything clicks and you feel incredibly comfortable around them.
4. What would your superhero name be?
A play on my name, perhaps Coco Chanelle or Chanelle No. 5. I could have a huge ‘5’ on my cape!
5. If you could only use one makeup product what would it be?
Definitely lipstick! I love my bold, bright colours and couldn’t give them up.
6. What is your favourite film?
I don’t have a favourite that I always quote or re-watch constantly but Grease and Titanic stand out.
7. What shoe size are you?
Normally around a NZ size 8 which is the equivalent of a UK 6 or a European 38/39. My feet are short but they wide which makes shoe shopping difficult.
8. How do you feel right now, in this moment?
Confused. Tired. Stressed. In that order.
9. Favourite pizza topping?
10. What age were you when you knew Santa wasn’t real?
I always thought Santa was real and thought he stopped coming once you were a teenager. I like to think he is anyway, a little part of me wants him to be.
11. Can you dance?
I can. I’ve got good rhythm and can spend all night dancing. Professionally no, but made up moves – totally!
- A Beautiful Thing
- Closing Winter
- Thoughtful Pigeon
- Chocolate Frosst
- Polished By Amy
- Five Zero
- Makeup and Cosmetics
- Eclairs Cares
- Stash Matters
- Curly Spring Blossom
- Kate’s Vanity
1. Pineapple on pizza, yes or no?
2. Do you believe in soul mates?
3. What’s your dream job?
4. Favourite song from your childhood?
5. What’s your favourite fashion trend currently?
6. What’s your middle name?
7. What’s your favorite TV show?
8. What is your go-to drink when you’re out?
9. Do you drink alcohol?
10. What is something about you people might not expect? Any hobbies, talents etc.
11. What question do you hate being asked?
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Don’t forget to leave any questions in the comments section of *THIS POST* for my upcoming blog Q&A! Alternatively you can tweet me any questions.