Hi everyone! It’s hard to believe it’s favourites time again already but here we are! I kicked off March with my 50 Things That Make Me Happy post after I had been sick and missed a few days of my normal schedule and I loved sharing this list with you. It was such a positive start to an otherwise busy month. On with the favourites!
1. The Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Butter – I picked up this beauty back in January but only started using it over the past few weeks. At the time of purchasing I was told The Body Shop was discontinuing the Brazil Nut line so I’m glad I picked this up when I did because I’d been wanting to try the scent for ages. This body butter in particular is ideal for dry skin which I have and has the loveliest, sweetest caramel scent without being sickly. After I put this on I literally smell like a Kit Kat chocolate bar. The scent is very warming and appropriate going into winter.
2. Rimmel Oh My Gloss! – #150 Glossaholic – By now I’m sure you know I have a weakness for pink lip products! This one is unlike anything else I own though. I’m not really a gloss girl and any I’ve owned in the past have always been clear. Glossaholic is a nice, warm, almost sheer pink and great to thrown on on those no makeup days. This is also packed with nourishing ingredients like Argan Oil and Vitamin E and is extremely comfortable to wear, there’s no stickiness.
3. Fudge Urban Miracle Ends Tropical Cocktail – I owe this one to Karen (Confetti and Curves) for pointing it out to me and encouraging me to buy it. The scent is tropical and fruity but my goodness it is amazing! I would buy this scent if it was a hand cream, perfume, body spray, you name it. I apply this to the ends of my hair before bed and the ends do feel softer and look healthier. I find this works even better when my hair is straightened, which I have been doing a bit more this month.
4. Max Factor Excess Shimmer – 20 Copper – I raved about this eyeshadow in my Spot o’ Shopping post and I will direct you to that to get the full lowdown but in short, I adore this little pot of shimmer! If you’re running low on time, two-three swipes of this and you’re done! The formula is a lot nicer than the Maybelline Colour Tattoos and is much easier to work with (it can be applied with a brush for starters). I love layering this over top of a brown shadow to give a little more depth.
5. Rimmel Apocolips Show Off Lip Lacquer – If you suffer with dry lips and don’t like traditional bullet lipsticks, you need these in your life! These apply so smoothly and the pigmentation is that of a matte lipstick. I picked up three shades as part of a 3 For 2 offer and opted for 102 Nova, 200 Comet and 201 Solstice. Comet and Solstice are beautiful brown/pink shades which I thought wouldn’t suit me at all but I’m a complete convert. *CLICK HERE* to see swatches and what each shade looks like on me.
March’s Spotify Playlist:
This playlist is purely tunes I’ve been listening to and loving all month! There is no underlying theme with this one like there has been with a few others. Let me know if you enjoy these playlists and of course what you’ve been listening to throughout March!