Last week I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Hunida – (thank you for the nomination!) Make sure you check out her blog if you haven’t already! Enjoy this post!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
1. Are you okay with setting your alarm to a time not ending in five or zero?
I think I would be ok with it but I prefer the time to end in a five or a zero, it feels more satisfying.
2. What do you regret spending your money on the most?
I’m quite frugal with money but probably makeup and clothes that I haven’t worn much.
3. How many shots of tequila (or your alcohol of choice) does it take to get you super, super drunk?
I’ve never been drunk and I don’t drink alcohol so I have no idea!
4. Do you like reality shows or do you hate them? If you like them, which one is your all-time favorite?
I’m indifferent, some I like, some I don’t. I used to really love the British version of The X Factor before it became scandalous and over sensationalised. Now I don’t watch very many reality shows but I do enjoy Britain’s Got Talent, The Block NZ (a renovation show), My Kitchen Rules Australia and I watch Strictly Come Dancing if there’s one of my favourite celebrities on it.
5. If any, what superstitions do you believe in?
If you break a mirror you get seven years bad luck.
6. On your birthday, what kind of cake do you usually request?
I don’t have cake every year, there’s probably been more years I haven’t had cake than years I have. I love Victoria Sponge though, the combination of the jam and whipped cream with the soft vanilla sponge is a classic!
7. Do you still blow out candles on your birthday?
I don’t tend to have cake but if I do I like candles.
8. How old did you turn and what did you do for your most favorite birthday celebration?
My 21st birthday was happy and memorable. I went out for dinner with some friends and family and went clubbing afterwards. When I came home from clubbing my mum had decorated the table and living room with balloons and a banner and presents were all over the table. I wrote a blog post about it *HERE*.
9. What is your favourite online store to shop on?
ASOS because they have free returns or Glassons because they have super fast delivery.
10. Do you ever eat raw ramen noodles as a snack?
I’ve never tried ramen noodles before.
11. What is your absolute favorite candle scent?
I like scents that aren’t too strong and I’m not the most adventurous. Can’t go wrong with a simple vanilla!
- What is your favourite online store to shop on?
- What is your favourite social media platform and why?
- What does love mean to you?
- What country do you want to visit that you haven’t before?
- Tea or coffee? How do you take it?
- What camera do you use for blog photos?
- Favourite part of your makeup routine?
- One style trend you hate?
- Hardest part about running a blog?
- What topping is usually on your pizza?
- What makes you feel better when you’re sad?
There’s no pressure to accept but I’d love to see your answers to my questions! Hope you liked this post and learnt something new about me.