Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- On Friday I caught up with an old school friend and it was so nice to see her. We grabbed a bite to eat before she introduced me to those donuts – the ones you’ve been drooling over all week on Instagram! I also bought a pair of shorts which will be perfect for summer and some iridescent metal straws.
- I watched *THIS* inspirational video about heartbreak. I agree with so much of what Jessica says and for anyone going through heartbreak I recommend watching this video.
- At the weekend I mowed the other half of the lawns and finished a book.
- Sunday was relatively quiet at work but it’s always a good catch up day and a chance to get the shelves looking nice.
- I stayed an extra hour at work as a staff member wasn’t feeling well.
- After work I was hungry as I only took an apple. Because I worked longer I was entitled to a longer break and I decided after I finished to order a cheesy garlic pizza from Dominos. I also got cheesy garlic bread and mini Dutch pancakes. Best after work treat!
- Monday was super busy at work with the start of school holidays.
- When I got home my Blush Queen palette from Makeup Revolution had arrived and I’ve been testing out various shades this week. The pink isn’t too much and it’s a gorgeous palette!
- Wednesday would have been Tango’s 9th birthday, I shared a couple of images on my personal Facebook in memory of her. (Tango was my Birman cat who had to be put down in January this year. I now have another cat the same breed and colouring as Tango called Halo).
- I bought a lotto ticket this week and won $23! The draw was on Tango’s birthday which I took as a sign to buy the ticket.
- Also on Wednesday there was a rainbow dance party at work (for children) and staff were allowed to dress up in colours. It was so nice to see everyone make an effort and see everyone looking so bright.
- Throughout this week I have been organising bits and pieces for a quiz night with a couple of work colleagues. I absolutely love trivia and general knowledge and I’m hoping we do well.
- The weather has been stunning this week but turned a little cold again on Thursday.
What I’ve been listening to:
Calvin Harris & Sam Smith – Promises – I’ll admit Sam Smith has a lovely voice but his music is not usually my cup of tea. This track with the dance beat is super catchy though!
LeAnn Rimes – I used to love LeAnn Rimes and was listening to a playlist with Can’t Fight the Moonlight as one of the tracks – cue playing her Greatest Hits album on Spotify.
How was your week?
P.S. Don’t forget I’m running a beauty and lifestyle giveaway. CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest