Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- Over the past couple of weeks I have been spending barely any time on Facebook and I have really enjoyed it. Facebook is my least favourite social media (sometimes I don’t quite know why) and I’ve only been popping on once a day to check for any notifications.
- I had a date last Friday and long story short it wasn’t the best. I didn’t feel comfortable and I found it hard to make conversation. He had ordered for himself before I arrived, he got his phone out and was using it when I was talking and laughed at me on two separate occasions for being short and liking Kylie Minogue. When it comes to dating I feel old before my time. I want someone respectful, not selfish and someone that can actually hold a conversation. (Hope you don’t mind my dating rants!)
- I purchased a copy of The New Fashion Rules by Victoria Magrath (In the Frow). My book was shipped on Monday so it should arrive in the next week or two.
- Sunday marked my first day back at work after my time off and it was nice to see everyone and catch up. I felt chatty and it was a good day.
- On Monday I was offered and accepted a new job. It is still at the library but I will be working more on the administration side of things. I applied last month and was told I wasn’t successful but the other candidate is taking another job so it was offered to me.
- As a result of the new job I will be working more hours so until I get into a routine and figure out everything there won’t be three posts per week. I am aiming for one plus Redhead Rambles.
- On Tuesday I started doing some tasks for my new role. I am working my current job and doing training for my new job.
- I won $30 at work as part of a Melbourne Cup sweepstake, the horse I had came 2nd.
- On Thursday a customer at work gave myself and two colleagues cards for a free coffee to thank us for our help over the past few months.
- I had Subway for lunch on Thursday and had a coupon for free bacon on my sandwich! It was delicious.
- I haven’t been able to read very much this week as it has been full on.
How was your week?