Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- Last Friday I drew my giveaway winner for Monday’s announcement post. If you aren’t already aware, the winner is Nadine!
- Late on Friday night I placed an xoBeauty order. I ordered one of the Radiant Glow Highlight Powders and a Detail Fibre Brush. I have heard Shannon mention this brush is particularly good for blush which is what I intend to use it for. As Monday was a public holiday in New Zealand the items shipped on Tuesday and arrived the next day.
- I was very tired on Saturday but luckily perked for work on Sunday.
- On Sunday I ordered Dominos pizza online and there was a mix up, I ended up with two deliveries at my door. I went to pay with my card online and it said the transaction could not be processed and it timed out and directed me back to the home page. I started my order again and selected a different payment method this time. Luckily I did because it turns out the first payment and order had gone through and after the first order had been delivered a second one turned up. I explained the mix up and realised I should have phoned the store. I felt bad so I Facebook messaged the company and they told me not to worry, I wouldn’t get in trouble for sending the second delivery man away.
- On Monday I didn’t sleep in but I was tired again so I had an afternoon nap.
- Tuesday was very hot and I had a few errands to run after work; go to the chemist and get a few bits from the supermarket. At the supermarket I bought a pain au chocolat for morning tea on Wednesday and it was delicious!
- Wednesday was also my last day of work for a little while, my annual leave started on Thursday.
- No sleep in again on Thursday so I got up and made a mocha and an omelette for breakfast.
- I wrote a list of what I want to get done during my time off and I managed to cross off pluck eyebrows and shave legs within the first day.
- I bubble wrapped the giveaway items and found a box to send them in to keep them secure.
- I tried The Body Shop’s Virgin Mojito body butter for the first time and it smells so fresh. The formula is soft and creamy and it’s a gorgeous lime green colour.
What I’ve been listening to:
Ellie Goulding – Ellie released a new track called Close To Me this week and I also played Delirium.
Dua Lipa – Dua re-released her debut album with new tracks.
How was your week?