Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- Fridays seem to be becoming my ‘lazy’ day. I welcomed the rain and once again decided not to get dressed on one of my days off.
- The sun was out on Saturday but it was freezing cold. I changed outfits three times until I was finally warm enough.
- On Saturday night I noticed a sore throat and by Tuesday morning I was sick. I’ve spent most of this week not feeling the best. Once again I think it is a sinus infection, which I have suffered from more than usual this year. Basically this week has consisted of sinus rinses, paracetamol and probiotics.
- I haven’t listened to music this week as I haven’t been able to sing or felt like it.
- On Monday for dinner I had homemade pizza with some leftover roast chicken from Sunday night which was delicious!
- On Tuesday evening I went along to a customer service course I enrolled in through work. I was going to pull out after seeing how personal the questions in the first module were but one of my colleagues encouraged me not to. I spent the weekend stressing about the course and because I wasn’t able to attend the first night a couple of weeks ago I felt out of the loop. Tuesday night’s class was fine and I even won a pair of Chanel earrings. I don’t think they are the real thing but they look pretty!
- I didn’t sleep well at all on Tuesday night. I woke up with a dry throat shortly after 3am and didn’t properly get back to sleep. I had to get up for work just after 6am.
- My blog giveaway closed on Wednesday. I will be double checking the entries this weekend and drawing the winner. The winner will be announced in Monday’s blog post!
- As part of work we have a mobile library van which visits schools and community stops and allows people to get books out without coming into the library. On Thursday I went out on both the morning and afternoon runs and we stopped at a bakery for afternoon tea. I had a jam and cream donut and a sausage roll as a treat.
- My online order from White Fox Boutique arrived and when I got home from work on Thursday I tried on the t-shirt dress and bodysuit. Both pieces are really nice and I posted pictures on Instagram if you want to see what they look like. I am a little bummed that after I ordered them the items were discounted even more but that’s what happens when you shop online sometimes.
How was your week?