Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- Last Friday was a lazy day, I try to have at least one during my days off if I can haha! I didn’t sleep in, I didn’t get dressed and had a phone call with my brother in the evening.
- The weekend weather was glorious, the sun was out both days. Saturday had a chill in the air but Sunday was warm.
- On Sunday after work I mowed 1/2 of the lawns.
- I placed a kikki.K order – their stationery is so cute and really good quality! I purchased a mini calendar for my mum; she likes to get one every year, a notepad, a holographic mug and inserts for my Filofax for 2019.
- On Tuesday I saw two cute dogs sitting in cars, one on my way into work and another in a car in the supermarket car park.
- I also placed a Makeup Revolution order and purchased two palettes, the Blush Queen palette for myself and another surprise palette for my blog giveaway (I did mention some extras). I am a little nervous for the Blush Queen palette as I don’t wear much pink on my cheeks but I’m hoping because these are shimmery they will be ok. I can always try the shades on my eyes as well.
- I reached 1,000 blog followers! (Finally!) To celebrate I am running a giveaway which you can check out by clicking *HERE!*
- I worked extra on Wednesday and didn’t get afternoon tea so I was starving by the time I finished work. I was naughty and got Burger King on the way home. I got a cheeseburger thrown in for free that I didn’t even order – thank you kind person on drive thru!
- I didn’t sleep in on Thursday. I spent the morning thinking about blog posts for October.
- I washed a couple of makeup brushes and my makeup sponge.
- I removed my chipped nail polish, the remnants of the rose gold shade I shared on Instagram last week.
What I’ve been listening to:
Claire Richards – End Before We Start – Claire is one of my top 5 vocalists of all time and she released the official second single from her upcoming album – swooping love ballad End Before We Start – last Friday.
Rita Ora – Let You Love Me – Rita Ora announced her highly anticipated second album will be released in November and this song was released as her new single alongside the news. Rita has a cool vibe and I really enjoyed her debut album. I have followed her music since.
How was your week?