This giveaway has been at the forefront of my mind for a long time and over the past couple of months I have been so excited to launch it!
Before I get into the rules and what you could win, I want to say the BIGGEST thank you to everyone that reads my posts and takes time to like and comment. Over the past four years my blog is one thing that has remained constant and I am incredibly proud to reach 1,000 followers.
I am equally as excited to run this giveaway as I am for the winner to receive their prize! I have put together a mixture of beauty, skincare and lifestyle bits. In regards to the makeup items I opted for shades I think will suit a range of people and products I like and enjoy using.
The giveaway is open internationally for 3 weeks from 06:00am (NZST) September 26 2018 until 23:59pm (NZST) October 17 2018. THIS GIVEAWAY IS ONLY OPEN TO CURRENT FOLLOWERS OF MY BLOG AS AT THE COMMENCEMENT DATE. Anyone who follows my blog after this date will be eligible for future giveaways but I wanted this one to be special for my existing followers and readers.
(I will list each item and the reason I have included it in the giveaway).
- NYX Intense Butter Gloss 3 Piece Set – Bright lip colours are my jam and this is such a pretty set. The three shades included are Pink Macaroon, Summer Fruit and Cherry Custard.
- Rimmel 103 Lipstick – Rimmel is one of my favourite brands and they do lipstick well. 103 is a lovely light pink shade.
- MAC Satin Lipstick in Craving – MAC lipsticks are beautiful and the Satin finish is a perfect cross between comfort and long wearing colour. Craving is described as a neutral plum and it looks similar but slightly darker than Syrup by MAC which is one of my all time favourites.
- MAC Sized To Go Pigment in Naked – I did a poll on Twitter asking if people would prefer to win Naked or Melon and Naked was the winner. Naked is described by MAC as a fleshy beige with pearl.
- L’Oreal Paradise Extatic Mascara – I purchased a tube of Lash Paradise earlier this year and holy cow it is amazing – the hype is real! I purchased Lash Paradise online but New Zealand stores sell Paradise Extatic so you’ll be getting a bronze tube instead of a pink tube.
- Zoeva Cocoa Blend Voyager Palette – When I made my Beauty Bay order I picked up two of these mini palettes, one for myself and one for the giveaway. You get a mix of mattes and shimmers and this is a great little palette if you haven’t tried Zoeva or the original Cocoa Blend palette before.
- Zoeva Voyager Travel Brush Set – This set contains four mini makeup brushes housed in a little travel pouch: Concealer Buffer brush, Luxe Crease brush, Luxe Smoky Shader brush and Brow Line brush.
- The Body Shop English Dawn Gardenia Body Lotion – This scent is gorgeous and feminine and after using the body butter and loving it I wanted to pass my adoration for the scent onto someone else. ‘Lose yourself in a sumptuous blend of enticing tuberose and hundreds of English white gardenias.’
- The Body Shop Vanilla Pumpkin Hand Cream – I admit I was going to keep this one for myself but I have plenty of other hand creams and if the scent doesn’t return this year you’ve got your hands on it!
- Boohoo No Snag Hair Bands 4 pack – Who doesn’t love cute hair ties?!
- Stationery (mostly from kikki.K) – Pen, sticky notes, stickers, notebook elastic with pen loops, cat notepad and cable tags to keep cords tidy.
- Various product samples
- PLUS some extras! (not pictured)
All items are new and unused. Where possible I have opened the items to check they are not broken or damaged, e.g. the Zoeva palette and the MAC lipstick.
- You must be following me via WordPress or email.
- Leave a comment on this post with which platforms you have entered the giveaway on alongside your Twitter and Instagram usernames. Let me know how I can contact you if you win.
- In your comment also tell me which item you’d be most excited to receive and why you enjoy reading my blog.
1. All entrants must be aged 18 or over at the start of the giveaway.
2. Giveaway is open worldwide.
3. Entries solely through Twitter and/or Instagram don’t count. You must be a follower of the blog as well. Twitter and Instagram entries are bonus entries ONLY.
4. Winner will be chosen by me based on adherence to the rules and general blog engagement.
5. A shortlist of my 5 favourite entrants will be drawn up and from there each entrant will be assigned a random number/numbers based on the date they comment on this blog post. For example, if someone comments on this post on September 30 and I shortlist them they will be assigned number 1. If someone comments on this post on October 2 and is shortlisted but they also follow me on Twitter and ‘Like’ the linked tweet they will be assigned numbers 2 and 3 as they follow my blog and are eligible for a bonus entry. I will then use a random number generator to determine the winner. If all 5 entrants on the shortlist enter across all 3 platforms the number generated will range from #1 to #15.
6. The winner will be announced on Monday October 22 2018.
7. After the announcement the winner will have 7 days to contact me and claim their prize. If the prize is unclaimed a new winner will be chosen.
If you have any questions regarding the rules of the giveaway or want to clarify something, don’t hesitate to contact me.
Good luck everyone and thank you for all the support over the past four years! ❤