Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- I had leftover pizza and garlic bread from Dominos last Friday for lunch and I don’t know what it is but leftovers always taste so good!
- I placed an order on White Fox Boutique for two white crop tees. The tees are a collaboration with Kiwi beauty guru Shaaanxo and while everything looked nice I wanted these most. The order arrived on Thursday and the crop tees are everything I wanted them to be!
- On Saturday I made myself and omelette for breakfast before placing another clothing order. This time it was Glassons who I have ordered from lots of times before. In this order I picked up basics like tank tops, a pair of leggings and a shirt. My Glassons order arrived on Monday and I am always impressed by their shipping. I will have a haul up next week sharing what I bought from Glassons and White Fox Boutique and what the items look like on.
- Saturday afternoon was spent on the couch reading Still Me by Jojo Moyes.
- On Sunday I tried some new makeup and was impressed with everything. MAC’s Soft and Gentle is amazing!
- Claire Richards announced her solo album ‘My Wildest Dreams’ and I instantly pre-ordered a personalised copy. I also stayed up a bit later to listen to the premiere of her debut single on BBC Radio 2.
- I had Subway for lunch on Monday; three pepper chicken.
- Dannii Minogue answered my question during a Twitter Q&A.
- The weather has been mostly wet and dull and the internet has been cutting in and out all week. I wouldn’t be surprised if the internet problem is weather related.
- I shared a post all about my breakup and what happened that led to it. Writing it felt good and I feel like it will help me move on and I’m not carrying this secret around because my blogging friends now know what happened. All the comments have been kind and supportive so thank you! *CLICK HERE* to read about the break up.
- I got some new page ideas for my bullet journal so I might try and implement those over the next couple of weeks. Looking at inspiration also made me want pens and stationery, in particular a set of pastel fineliners from Staedtler.
- I picked up my new glasses on Thursday! I shared photos of both pairs over on my Instagram if you want to take a look!
- Thursday afternoon was spent blogging, reading and catching up on a few bits and bobs at home.
What I’ve been listening to:
Claire Richards – On My Own – Claire is one of my top five favourite vocalists and as the lead singer of my favourite band Steps she has had a very successful career. For the first time after 20 years in the business she is going solo and releasing her own album away from the band. I’m expecting heartfelt, catchy lyrics with a powerhouse vocal and the first single doesn’t disappoint!
How was your week?