Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- My mood was low on my days off. I felt angry and sad and confused and didn’t feel like talking. I don’t always know how my mood will be from one day to the next but I am feeling more positive this week and think I know what I need to do to keep it positive.
- I finally figured out how to set the clock in my car after my practice drive last Friday. It had been stuck on 12:00 for weeks and was bugging me.
- Mum and I tried to go for another drive on Saturday but all the car parks we could think of had cars in them.
- I painted my nails using Glow Your Own Way by Essie.
- On Sunday at work I got a compliment on my lipstick (After Dark by Urban Decay) and my hair.
- July 29th was #NationalLipstickDay and MAC were giving away Hug Me or See Sheer with purchases over $40. I placed online orders with two different places so actually got both shades free. I purchased the Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle for myself and a couple of bits for my 1,000 follower giveaway! Both orders arrived on Thursday and I shared swatches of the lipsticks and Soft & Gentle on Instagram stories.
- On Monday my Beauty Bay order arrived. This also contains giveaway products so I haven’t shared the contents of it.
- I tried the strawberry face mist from The Body Shop and it smells delicious! The mist isn’t overly wet which is good because you can control how much comes out but you’ll need to use more sprays if you like extra hydration and moisture.
- Kaily shared *THIS VIDEO* of her Mid-Year Makeup Declutter. She’s donating as many products as she can as well which is awesome!
- My annual leave at work for Shania Twain’s concert in December got approved.
- I got a free hot chocolate given to me at work on Tuesday.
- When I arrived home on Tuesday after work Halo was curled up in her little cat bed. That’s the first time I’ve seen her use it.
- I started reading Still Me by Jojo Moyes.
- My mum has been sick which is always horrible as it’s not a normal cough and stuffy nose she gets, it goes straight to her chest and makes her breathless.
How was your week?