Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- I painted my nails using Tiramisu For Two by OPI.
- I took out car insurance and went for my first drive last Friday. I did loops around a car park and didn’t go faster than 20km but mum said I did well for my first time.
- I had a lazy Saturday afternoon, watched some videos and didn’t do much else.
- Work on Sunday wasn’t very busy but it’s nice to be able to catch up and get the library looking nice and tidy for the upcoming week.
- Halo has been very cuddly, she likes it when I wear my dressing gown and wants to cuddle in to keep warm.
- On Monday I witnessed an incident at work and while it was a little scary it hasn’t affected me.
- After work on Monday I went for another look in Specsavers and came up with a shortlist of four black frames which I posted on Instagram. The feedback was much appreciated and I will now reveal my favourite pairs were 2 and 3 (going down vertically). See image *HERE*.
- I wanted mum’s opinion on my shortlisted pairs so on Tuesday we went to Specsavers again and I actually ended up choosing a completely different black pair. I’d seen the pair I chose online but hadn’t been able to find them in store until Tuesday but straight away they felt like the right choice. I also decided on a second pair of glasses that are more dainty if I don’t want to wear black frames. I went for light purple with a similar shape to the pair I have now but bigger lenses. There isn’t a picture of the light purple pair online but I can show you the black pair.
- I’ve been enjoying wearing my Opal highlighter by Becca this week, I wore it on Tuesday and Wednesday and it gives such a pretty shimmer to the cheeks.
- Mum made pizza for dinner on Wednesday night which as always was delicious!
- I read *THIS* blog post about getting over breakups on In the Frow and tweeted the lovely Victoria afterwards letting her know my situation briefly and that I enjoyed her post. She replied back saying she hopes I’m okay which was super sweet.
- On Thursday I had an eye exam so my glasses will be fitted with the correct lenses. My last exam was two years ago and I want to make sure I can see properly if I’m going to be driving.
- The weather on Thursday was weird, it would rain then come out sunny and it was cold. Only one more month of winter to go!
- On Thursday afternoon I planned some blog posts, read and chilled out – that’s what days off are for.
How was your week?