Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- In my last Redhead Rambles I talked about an unpleasant doctor’s visit. Last Friday I still wasn’t better so I got an appointment with a different doctor. I got prescribed antibiotics and prednisone to help with my breathing (I am an asthmatic). Health is so important and whatever it is, it can benefit to get a second opinion if it gives you peace of mind and helps you get well again.
- I only started getting my tastebuds back last week as well so after my visit to the doctor I was naughty and had a pie for lunch! It was mince and cheese (my favourite) and it was SO GOOD!
- At the weekend Mum and I went for a test drive in my neighbours little Nissan hatchback and I decided to buy the car. They have owned the car for 10 years and never had trouble so we know it’s reliable and it was a good price as well.
- Sunday evening I spent browsing the Mecca Maxima website after hearing about it from a work colleague. There are lots of brands I’d love to try but the prices aren’t the most affordable…
- On Monday I officially bought the car, handed over the money and changed the ownership into my name. I am excited and slightly nervous but it gives me something to focus on and look forward to achieving.
- I made a small online order from The Body Shop. I don’t think I’ve purchased anything from The Body Shop so far this year. My order arrived on Wednesday and I got a Strawberry Smoothing Face Mist, an Early Harvest Raspberry body butter and something for my blog giveaway when I reach 1,000 followers.
- Children are off school this week and next so work has been busy and the supermarket was pretty manic too. Mum and I do our weekly shop on a Tuesday after I finish work and we still managed to get everything we needed which was good.
- My brother came down to stay on Thursday. He bought donuts from Krispy Kreme with him; Vanilla Slice and Apple Custard Crumble. We also had fish and chips for dinner on Thursday evening!
How was your week?