Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- On Friday afternoon mum and I went into town. Even though there was sun I was so cold, I had four layers on. I ended up buying a new pillow which I have been using for the past week and so far so good.
- I had leftover apple crumble from the previous night for dessert and it was even better the second night.
- I woke up on Saturday feeling sick again. This is the third time I’ve been sick in two months.
- Despite feeling sick I went into town again and bought a facial oil from Trilogy (which I’m yet to try) and another new bra, that’s the second bra I’ve bought in the past month which has been up to Chanelle standard and I had gift cards so it ended up being free!
- I loved my makeup and outfit on Saturday. You may have seen on Instagram I paired black skinny jeans with a light blue jumper tucked in and a bright red lip.
- On Monday I made an appointment with the doctor for after work to try and get on top of things and to see if there is anything she could recommend to stop me getting sick. If you saw my rant on Instagram stories you’ll know the appointment didn’t go well at all. I was basically made to feel like I was wasting time being there and I didn’t need to see a doctor, I just needed to stop pitying myself and was told to go and look up self love on the internet. Safe to say I won’t be seeing that doctor again!
- I’ve had a couple of phone calls with my brother. He is coming down to visit and stay for a couple of days next week so I hope I’m feeling better by then.
- Thursday meant I could sleep in, get up when I wanted and rest and take it easy. I did some blog post planning and I will be going back to three posts a week in a couple of weeks. I watched some YouTube videos on my iPad and read.
What I’ve been listening to:
5 Seconds of Summer – Youngblood – I’m not a die hard fan of the group but this track is damn catchy! Some of the lyrics resonate with me and it’s one of those songs you want to listen to on repeat.
Sean Paul and Ellie Goulding – Bad Love – Literally everything Ellie touches I love! Sean Paul’s sound isn’t what I listen to but because Ellie is on this track I like it.
How was your week?