Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- I got called into work on Friday. I haven’t been called in on one of my days off in a while so I was happy to help.
- Getting called into work meant I could test out my Shaaanxo The Remix eyeshadow palette for the first time. I was really impressed with how the eyeshadows wore and I’m planning a little review on the palette and showing some looks I’ve created with it.
- On Saturday I woke up with a headache and it was cold so back to bed I went. I didn’t get dressed and stayed in my panda pyjamas (you may have seen my Instagram story) and had an easy day.
- I spent Saturday afternoon reading on the couch and I had a visit from Halo.
- I didn’t sleep very well on Saturday night/Sunday morning but I had a good day at work on Sunday.
- I’ve been experimenting with the Shaaanxo palette all week and have really been enjoying it!
- The days have been cold, some of the temperatures aren’t reaching double figures in the day.
- I posted to Instagram stories asking if a facial oil or a serum is better for dry skin as I’m thinking of trying one. It was my highest viewed story ever but I only got one response. I’d love to hear your thoughts.
- On Wednesday I returned an item of food to the supermarket I’d got it from the day before as it wasn’t up to usual standard. I rang up the afternoon it was bought and complained and usually I don’t do things like that but I was so disappointed. I got a refund in the end.
- Thursday was a nice, chilled day off. I slept in, read and watched YouTube videos – I particularly enjoyed this one from Fleur De Force and this one from Lily Pebbles.
- Mum made apple crumble for dessert.
- I finished season four of Poriot. I have watched 33 episodes (technically more because I have seen some before but I’m going to watch them all properly) out of 70. I think this will be one of the first things I cross off my 30 By 30 list.
How was your week?