Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- Last week I dropped one of my bracelets into a jeweller to get some links removed because I have tiny wrists and I wanted the bracelet to fit better. I picked the bracelet up last Friday and it looks even more beautiful now.
- This year I have really been enjoying Shaaanxo on YouTube and I have been lusting over her makeup brand xoBeauty for weeks. I placed an order last Friday night and I got the items on Wednesday. (It would have been Tuesday but no one was home so a courier left a collection card and I picked up the parcel on Wednesday after work). If you’d like to see what I picked up let me know in the comments!
- Saturday was a low day mood wise, I tend to get Saturday blues as it comes up another week without my boyfriend and also it was my last day of annual leave before returning to work on Sunday.
- A new TV series called Instinct started this week and I decided to give it a go. The series is based on James Patterson’s Murder Games and is about an author and former CIA paramilitary officer who helps a New York detective stop a serial killer. The serial killer uses the former CIA officer’s book as inspiration for the murders.
- On Tuesday my Steps DVD of their Party On the Dancefloor tour arrived – I pre-ordered the DVD back in January. Mum and I watched the concert on Thursday and we both thought it was amazing! Steps are the reason I originally wanted to be a singer and their music always makes me happy.
- On Tuesday after work I had some training and during the hour after finishing work and the training beginning I was naughty and treated myself to Burger King for lunch.
- I opened my xoBeauty package and found I had been sent a palette signed by Shannon. I requested one when I placed my order as I know Shannon often goes into xoBeauty and helps package up orders and I was luckily enough to get one. I’m so excited to play with the palette and come up with looks, I’ve been watching so many YouTube tutorials about the palette.
- Thursday was winter solstice meaning it was the shortest number of daylight hours and from now on days will be getting longer.
- I painted my nails using Rimmel’s Go Wild-er-ness; a pretty light purple shade.
What I’ve been listening to:
Morgan Deane – You Or Anybody – Morgan is a singer I have followed since she was a member of Irish pop group Industry. This track is funky and cool and has a laid back vibe.
How was your week?