Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- This past week I have had time off from work and it has been nice to relax and complete tasks from my to do list. I’ve slept in pretty much every day and I’ve loved it!
- I painted my nails using Two-Timing the Zones (the second OPI polish I purchased in my Discount Beauty Haul). I needed three coats of polish.
- Mum cut my fringe.
- On Saturday night I ordered curry and there was so much food! I had butter chicken, pakora, fries, cheese and garlic naan and pappadum. I had to save some for the following day.
- On Sunday I went into town and did some shopping, I purchased two blouses and a new bra. Bras are difficult to buy, I’ve got narrow shoulders so the straps have to be in the right place, I like the cups to cover my boobs a decent amount and I don’t like a lot of lace. Bras are either pretty but impractical or they don’t suit my personality.
- I thoroughly enjoyed watching *THIS VIDEO* of The Anna Edit decluttering her makeup.
- On Monday I woke up with a stuffy nose and thought I was getting sick again. My nose feels better now thanks to sinus rinses.
- I cleared out my drawers and wardrobe and will donate old clothes and pieces I don’t wear anymore.
- My mum made homemade vegetable soup which is one of my winter highlights.
- Tuesday was a windy, dull, grey day so I stayed inside and didn’t do hardly anything. The internet was cutting in and out too which was annoying.
- I placed an online clothing order on Tuesday night, it only makes sense when you clean out your wardrobe right?!
- I took a bracelet into a jeweller as I want some links taken out. The bracelet has always been big on my wrist and I hope in getting some links taken out I’ll wear it more. The bracelet is beautiful and it was a graduation present from my mum back in 2014.
- Wednesday was another takeaway night, this time fish and chips which I haven’t had for ages.
- I watched *THIS TV SPECIAL* of Delta Goodrem’s Wings of the Wild Tour. Delta has such a beautiful soul and is one of the most talented musicians.
- The clothes I ordered online arrived on Thursday afternoon. A post will be up on Monday showing what I got.
What I’ve been listening to:
Two of my favourite albums from 2017 that I still listen to all the time:
- Steps – Tears On the Dancefloor
- Dua Lipa – Dua Lipa
How was your week?