Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- I was in two minds about doing a Redhead Rambles post this week. I haven’t had a very good week.
- This post will probably be shorter in comparison to others.
- I have had some personal issues and I’m not ready to share them. I am still figuring things out and where my head’s at. I’ve been emotional and my mind has been all over the place.
- I haven’t been sleeping well. Normally I enjoy my sleep and love the chance to sleep in but I’ve been waking up early and have been unable to go back to sleep.
- I have spoken to a few people about where my head is and what’s going on and I appreciate their support and kindness. I always try to offer a kind word when someone is in need. Kindness is free and the person hurting is very grateful.
- I applied for leave to take some time off work in June. That time off will mark one year since my last lot of leave. (The leave was applied for before my meltdown).
- I haven’t read much or felt like singing.
- A couple of weeks ago before all the personal stuff I made the decision to go on a blogging break. It will be for most of May at least, possibly longer. There may still be the odd post now and again.
- There was an internet outage on Thursday afternoon. I spent that time reading and finishing a cryptic crossword with mum.
- I finally got around to burning my Ecoya Guava & Lychee Sorbet candle for the first time. The scent was not overpowering and I didn’t get a headache.
- A quick reminder that when I hit 1,000 followers I will be hosting a giveaway! I’m roughly 40 followers away.
What I’ve been listening to:
Dua Lipa – Dua Lipa – This is one of my favourite albums of 2017. I still play it regularly.
Lawson – Chapman Square – The pop/rock vibes on this album are so cool! Lead singer Andy’s voice is so beautiful and emotional as well.
How was your week?