Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- Jamie has a series of posts about unpopular opinions and they are so fun to read. Check out her latest installment *HERE*.
- Last Friday I had a huge sleep in and got up the latest I have in a while… 1pm. I did feel well rested though.
- At the weekend I went on a short trip with my boyfriend and his dad to the shooting range they are members of. I have been before but they are always making changes and fixing things up and it’s come a long way since I was there last.
- Lily Pebbles liked a comment I left on one of her Instagram photos and Andy Brown replied to a comments I left on one of his.
- I think I have come to the conclusion eyeshadow is my least favourite part of my makeup routine. Coming up with combinations is hard, I’m more of a single or two shadow kinda girl!
- On Monday and Tuesday I attended a two day workshop for customer service staff instead of being at work. I really enjoyed the workshop and found it useful. I will have those skills for life.
- Attending the workshop meant I got to wear my own clothes instead of my work uniform and it felt nice to make an effort. I don’t always get to do that. Monday’s OOTD was dungarees with a jumper underneath and Tuesday’s OOTD was one of my favourite cosy jumpers and black pants.
- I’m going to plug one of my own posts because I don’t know whether many people saw it or they missed it. I shared my second Bullet Journal update and video which you can view via THIS LINK.
- I discovered Rimmel no longer sell my holy grail mascara in Extreme Black. They only sell it in Black and it’s not the same. It seems to be a worldwide change which is sad. I hate when you find something you love and it changes. I accept it may not be a popular mascara but it’s still annoying.
- I did find the mascara mentioned above on an American website so I purchased two tubes as well as some other makeup. Let me know if you’d like a haul once the order arrives.
- After work on Thursday I went for my second trip to Kmart. I bought underwear, socks, a top I intend to use as a pyjama top, a travel size EDT and toys for Halo.
What I’ve been listening to:
Kylie Minogue – Golden – My copy of Kylie’s album arrived a week ago and it has been on loop ever since.
Westlife – Back Home – I threw it back to 2007/2008 with this one. The vocal talent on this album is incredible, the melodies and harmonies are beautiful and it is one of my favourite Westlife albums.
How was your week?