Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- I got to see my boyfriend and spend more time with him over Easter weekend which was nice. We giggled and laughed a lot, had cuddles and treated ourselves to Dominos last Friday night. I normally go for thin crust pepperoni with BBQ sauce but I felt like a change and went for cheesy garlic instead.
- The clocks went back which means winter is getting closer.
- When I got back home on Sunday mum surprised me with Easter eggs. I told her not to get me any but she was cute and did anyway. She got me a packet of Mini Creme Eggs and a Rolo egg.
- I started reading another ebook on Sunday and finished it on Tuesday. Predictably, another Poirot!
- I painted my nails using Bahama Mama by Essie and did a glitter top coat using Glow Your Own Way also by Essie. Inspiration for these nails came from this post by Mrs Strawberry Blonde.
- On Tuesday I felt irritable and was in a horrible mood.
- Also on Tuesday I lost my bookmark at work. I left it inside a book I returned. Luckily the next morning I searched the book and found my bookmark!
- At the supermarket I picked up a box of hot chocolate sachets and they are delicious. They are sweet enough without having to add any sugar. I just need to buy marshmallows.
- Halo had a vet appointment to get desexed so she can’t have kittens. She is very good with her cage, she doesn’t put up a fuss like other cats I’ve had. Apparently everyone loved her and had lots of cuddles.
- Mum and I were in town on Thursday afternoon. I bought a pair of Adidas trainers and I love the colour scheme, they’re not straight black like 99% of my other shoes.
- I haven’t been able to read as much as I would like this week.
- The weather is still very warm for this time of year. There was one small rain shower during the week and the rest of the weather has been clear and hot.
What I’ve been listening to:
Kylie Minogue – Raining Glitter – This is the third promotional track from Kylie’s 14th studio album ‘Golden’ (out today). The beat and the lyrics are very catchy.
Una Healy – Never See Me Cry – Una’s debut album was one of my standouts of 2017 and this track is the first of her follow up material. The song has a great message behind it.
How was your week?