My March favourites are very beauty oriented, I have been using some great products and purchased a few new ones too! I love putting on my makeup, creating looks and seeing the final result. I’ve got a couple of fashion bits to share as well. This month compared to some others really made me think about what I’ve been using and what would warrant being included. It’s not always easy to include new things that I haven’t previously mentioned if I haven’t acquired anything new.
Onto this month’s favourites:
1. L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara – I have had this mascara for a fortnight now and I blimmin’ love it! All the good things people say are true and I highly urge you to pick this up if you get the chance. I’m not normally a product pusher but this is a really great mascara. I’m not sure how long the formula will stay ‘good’ for but I can see myself repurchasing this if it continues to impress me as much as it already has. It may even knock my favourite Rimmel mascara off it’s perch if it lasts as long as that one does.
2. MAC pigments in Tan and Silver – I bought both of these off of New Zealand’s eBay equivalent. Tan is the type of shade that would suit most people and has hints of pink, bronze, gold and brown. Silver is pure silver, no grey or blue tinges. The colour payoff is incredible and my favourite way to apply these is with a finger. If you want a hint of sparkle brush application is good but not as good as a finger in my opinion. I haven’t tried applying either of these wet but that is something on my mental makeup to do list.
3. Glassons Black Cropped Jeans – These jeans arrived on the same day as the L’Oreal mascara and they are just as wonderful. The jeans are 97% cotton so they are comfortable and stretchy. They are a skinnier fit but they’re not tight. Black pants go with everything and these can be dressed up or dressed down. Even though they are cropped they are the perfect length for short girls like me. I have already worn these a bunch in the two weeks I’ve had them.
4. The Body Shop Mango Hand Cream – I know in my Autumn Beauty Edit I mentioned I would be reaching for The Body Shop’s Frosted Plum hand cream but I have had this mango one longer than some of my others and I wanted to use it up first. I’ve had it open for a couple of weeks now and when I opened it the weather was still very much warm and the fruity scent suited the weather. I haven’t tried anything else from the mango range but I will take a closer look at it in future.
5. ASOS Grey Fluffy Twosie – I made my first ASOS order of 2018 back in January and I am still in love with the fluffy twosie I got. The material is super soft and cuddly and I have found myself wearing the jumper quite a lot already. This will keep me toasty in winter and I look forward to putting it on on chilly evenings after work.
March’s Spotify Playlist:
What were your favourite things in March?