Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- I woke up on Friday morning with the most horrible headache, pain rating 9.5/10. I stretched my neck the previous day. I took ibuprofen, rubbed Anti-Flamme (a herbal massage cream) on my neck, downed a few glasses of water and had something to eat and as the afternoon went on I felt better. However, later on Friday night my headache returned so I took more ibuprofen, rubbed more Anti-Flamme on my neck and went to bed. I woke up on Saturday feeling fine.
- My copy of The F Word by Lily Pebbles also arrived on Friday. I finished The F Word within a few days.
- The underwire in one of my bras snapped on one side. I don’t know how it happened and how long it took me to notice. I’m a little sad because that is one of my best fitting bras and they aren’t sold anymore.
- On Sunday my brother and I had curry for dinner. One of our traditions is to have curry when he’s down or if we go out shopping. I don’t have curry often so I always look forward to it.
- I mowed the lawns after work on Monday. It’s one of the last times I will have to do it before winter sets in which I’m looking forward to.
- My mood hasn’t been the greatest. I’ve felt a little frustrated and anti-social.
- I painted my nails using Tiramisu For Two by OPI.
- I made myself a berry smoothie on Thursday for breakfast and macaroni cheese for lunch.
- On Thursday afternoon I went to Kmart. Kmart opened last Friday (March 16th) and there has been a lot of hype and excitement around my city finally getting a store. I purchased a pink and grey dressing gown with stars, a round placemat for my bedside table and two cook books. One of the things on my 30 By 30 list is to expand my cooking knowledge and $5 each is a bargain.
- My favourite YouTube videos this week: *THIS* full face of first impressions from Fleur De Force and *THIS* empties and declutter from Cosmetic Chaos.
What I’ve been listening to:
Alexandra Burke – The Truth Is – Alexandra won The X Factor UK in 2008 and I have taken an interest in her music ever since. This is my least favourite album of hers. There is no denying how good Alexandra’s voice sounds but there aren’t any stand out tracks for me.
Girls Aloud – After finishing Kimberley Walsh’s book I felt like listening to all of the Girls Aloud albums. It’s been a while since I listened to all of them in full so I played a different one each day.
How was your week?