Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- I am really proud of a new page in my Bullet Journal. I want to watch every episode of Poirot so I created an episode tracker. I wrote each series up and will cross off episodes as I watch them. Even though I have seen a lot I am planning to re-watch them. I also drew a moustache on the page to represent Poirot.
- I am thinking of doing a part two YouTube video about my bullet journal showing the pages I have created since my first video. Let me know if you’d be interested.
- During the weekend I pre-ordered The F Word by Lily Pebbles. Lily is my favourite YouTuber and I can’t wait to read her book. It is about friendship which I can struggle with. I’m expecting tears but I’m also hoping to laugh and learn something new.
- My boyfriend’s mum did some baking when I visited at the weekend. She made meat pies, raspberry muffins, scones and bread.
- I mowed the lawns and didn’t hit my head on a tree branch this time.
- If you’re looking for some of the best inexpensive makeup products or something new to try, check out THIS VIDEO from But First, Coffee. The L’Oreal mascara has finally launched in NZ and I will pick up a tube in the near future.
- On Tuesday afternoon I was very grumpy and hot and tired, not in a good mood.
- By Wednesday I was feeling better and I washed a handful of makeup brushes; three eye brushes and my foundation brush.
- I made myself a couple of berry smoothies for breakfast again this week.
- I painted my nails using Bahama Mama by Essie. Berry for autumn, groundbreaking! (My take on a quote from ‘The Devil Wears Prada’).
- I watched Murder On the Orient Express starring Kenneth Branagh and Johnny Depp among others. I know the story and I enjoyed the film.
What I’ve been listening to:
I haven’t listened to much music this week. I’ve put my phone on shuffle a few times but haven’t listened to certain artists or albums.
How was your week?