Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- On Friday morning I made a berry smoothie for breakfast. The smoothie literally takes seconds to make and only requires a handful of ingredients: 1 cup of frozen berries, 1/2 a cup of milk, 2 tablespoons of natural, unsweetened yoghurt and 2 handfuls of oats. I made the same smoothie a week earlier which also had 1/2 a banana. The smoothie does need banana – it binds the ingredients together.
- I fell asleep on Friday afternoon. I was supposed to be keeping my boyfriend company as he was playing a scary game, oops!
- On Saturday we attempted to watch Thor: Ragnarok. I say attempted because I fell asleep again and only saw about half of the movie. Can you tell I like sleep/need a lot?!
- I wore my dungarees at the weekend for the first time in 2018 – I can think of so many outfit combinations and clothing items that will look good with them.
- Since the Library is now open 7 days a week I work Sundays again. Sunday was a nice, chill day at work.
- I ordered a book on eBay; Whole Lot of History by Kimberley Walsh. I have wanted to read this for a few years and a signed edition only cost $9.67 including shipping.
- The weather is gradually starting to cool down and I even broke out the pants of my fluffy twosie as well as the jumper.
- I had two bold lip days this week. I opted for Gangsta Rap by Australis on Tuesday and All Fired Up by MAC on Thursday.
- Mum cut my fringe. I always get her to trim it in between haircuts.
- I’ve eaten chocolate properly for the first time in weeks and while I enjoyed it, I don’t actually mind not eating it.
- Halo went to the vet for a routine vaccination.
What I’ve been listening to:
Nadine Coyle – Nadine is one fifth of British/Irish girlband Girls Aloud (the Irish fifth) and during February she has released two solo tracks. Her voice is rich and distinct and she’s definitely one of my top 5 voices of all time.
What I’ve been watching:
My Kitchen Rules Australia – In this cooking reality show teams of two compete against each other to win the title of My Kitchen Rules champions. They are awarded prize money to put towards their food dream. I haven’t followed MKR closely the last couple of seasons but I am getting into it again. The drama and cattiness is fun to watch!
How was your week?