Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- I got to go and see a bunch of kittens 20 minutes out of town but decided none of them were right for me.
- My boyfriend and I went to the cinema to see The Post last Friday and afterwards we got Dominos.
- I had my first Saturday off from work in a while and it was mum’s birthday.
- Dannii shared a tonne of lovely bits she picked up in her New York Haul.
- I worked my first Sunday at the new library building. We were closed this week for the move but everyone was busy getting books onto shelves and getting everything into place.
- Monday was Auckland Anniversary day so I got the day off work.
- I filmed and uploaded my second YouTube video; What I Got For My Birthday. Click here to watch.
- Mum was contacted by the Birman cat breeder we got Tango from and she had kittens available. We bought a little sealpoint girl (the same colouring as Tango) on Wednesday.
- The kitten was flown to us and arrived at the airport on Thursday afternoon. We haven’t decided on a name yet. We have a list but want to make sure we pick the right one.
- I finished the London jigsaw puzzle!
- The weather has been a real mixed bag: scorching sun, cloud, rain and fog.
- I have had a makeup free week (except for Monday when I filmed the YouTube video) due to the library move and construction work. There have also been a fair few trips up and down stairs.
- Shania Twain announced New Zealand tour dates and I want to go!
What I’ve been listening to:
Lawson – Perspective – Since lead singer of Lawson, Andy Brown premiered his solo single Talk of the Town I have been on a real Lawson buzz. I have always admired Andy’s voice and songwriting ability.
Justin Timberlake – I’m not a JT fan but there’s been some hype around his new music so I wanted to take a listen. Not my thing.
How was your week?