Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- Last Sunday I got out of bed at 2pm. I haven’t been sleeping well some nights with the heat and I am someone who needs her sleep.
- I have committed to a Project Pan type exercise and named 18 products I want to finish in 2018. Read about the products I selected HERE. Aside from this I want to have a makeup declutter to get rid of items I never use and products I no longer like.
- Tuesday’s makeup look was classic, old school Chanelle – silver eyeshadow and a fuschia lip.
- I loved nerding out reading Stash Matters trash stash summary for 2017!
- Making healthier food choices has been happening. I haven’t had chocolate for a week and haven’t had a lot of sugar either.
- I uploaded a video to YouTube giving you a glimpse inside my Bullet Journal. Click here to watch the video. Fun fact, I filmed the video on my iPad.
- Thank you to my kind blogger friends for mentioning me and tagging me in your Instagram stories this week.
- I got my work uniform and had a tour of the library building we will be moving back to. The library has been in a temporary space for the past 18 months while the original building has been earthquake strengthened and modernised.
- Started a jigsaw.
- Don’t forget I will be running a giveaway when I hit 1,000 blog followers – we are close!
What I’ve been listening to:
Troye Sivan – My My My! – I stumbled upon this song randomly on Twitter last week and I have played it a handful of times since. I haven’t listened to Troye before. This song has an electropop feel similar to Years & Years.
What I’ve watched:
Pretty Little Liars – I have watched this show since season two and I am episodes away from the finale and finding out who A is. I haven’t read any spoilers and I can’t wait to see how the final episodes play out.
Steve Jobs (movie) – This movie is based on the biography of the same name by Walter Isaacson. The movie is split into three parts, each part taking place as Steve Jobs prepares to launch three products which defined his career. The movie was simple but an interesting watch.
How was your week?