Hello everyone and welcome to ‘Redhead Rambles’. The series does what it says on the tin, it is a redhead (me) rambling about her week. I share what I’ve been up to each week, how I’ve been feeling and what I’ve been listening to or watching. Occasionally I will my share favourite blog posts and links I’ve found useful or interesting.
- It’s been a sad week. My cat had to be put down. I dedicated a post to Tango and explain more HERE.
- Mum and I have reminisced a lot about Tango. We are in the process of deciding whether we will get another cat. We visited the SPCA but they said they don’t have a lot of cats and kittens at the moment. Another option would be to get another Birman from the breeder we purchased Tango from.
- Rachael gave us a heads up on beauty products she was disappointed by in 2017. Click her name to read what she wasn’t a fan of.
- There was a double episode of Pretty Little Liars which made me happy.
- The weather is back to hot – not a fan.
- Work is busy.
- Pointless Blog uploaded his first vlog of 2018.
- Understandably, my mood has been low.
- I started a book but stopped reading it after 50 pages because it wasn’t hitting the spot. You’ll see which one in my What I’ve Been Reading – Summer roundup.
- I am attempting to cut down on sugar and make better food choices.
- I want to start yoga again.
What I’ve been listening to:
Rita Ora & Liam Payne – For You – I have been a fan of Rita Ora since she released ORA in 2012. This song is the lead single for the final movie in the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy. I have watched the first two movies and I intend to watch the third.
Vanessa White – Chapter Two – Vanessa released her second EP in 2017 and the songs are SO GOOD! A couple of songs came up on shuffle this week and reminded me how much I love the EP.
How was your week?