Some days I don’t feel like wearing a bold lip (not very often, though) and like to keep the rest of my makeup simple by using the least number of products. I have worn this look a few times over the past month and wanted to share it with you. Because the look is so simple it works well with a bold lip too!
1. Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser – This is my go to everyday moisturiser. It preps my skin for the rest of my makeup and doesn’t irritate it. I have used this for years.
2. Rimmel Professional Brow Pencil in 002 Hazel – I bought this pencil in March 2016 and while it is getting smaller I’m still on the first one – value for money wise you can’t go wrong! This pencil lifts my brows, fills in gaps and makes them look that bit neater.
3. The Body Shop Vitamin C Face Mist – I love the smell when I spray this on in the morning, it’s so fresh. I use the face mist to give my skin an extra moisture boost as I can get dry skin and this prevents that.
4. Max Factor Lasting Finish Foundation – This is my go to foundation for those days I want flawless coverage. I only need the tiniest amount – a little goes a long way – and it covers all my redness and smoothes out my skin tone. This looks even more flawless when applied using the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.
5. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – This concealer has become my holy grail. It works like a dream when used with the Max Factor foundation mentioned above. The shade is perfect for me and the consistency is creamy and moisturising.
6. Teeez Smokey Rose Eyeshadow – I don’t have many single eyeshadows but this one takes the cake for prettiest packaging! The colour can be applied using a brush or fingers and it has a subtle duochrome effect which turns it into an everyday colour. This pulls green with a hint of pink on me and does indeed look like a smokey rose.
7. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara – This mascara has fast become one of the best I’ve ever tried. The shape of the brush allows it to reach the inner and outer lashes making it look like you’ve got more lashes and really opens your eyes to make them look bigger. The washable formula lasts all day on me and is easy to remove.
8. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick #45 – I only purchased this lipstick two months ago but I find myself reaching for it a lot lately. This shade is such a beautiful pink nude that is inoffensive and suits a number of skin tones. The pigmentation is great and the formula is super creamy!
The Finished Look:
What do you think of this makeup look? What are your favourite products for easy, simple makeup looks?