Last week the lovely Ella from Ella May Garrett tagged me to do The Blue Sky Tag. I am always so appreciative when fellow bloggers nominate me. I enjoy reading these tags and following up on the nomination and sharing my answers. I hope you learn something new about me from this post!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. What are your top 5 favourite blogs?
I’m going to pick 5 blogs I read the most and people’s whose blog posts I always look forward to reading.
2. Favourite place you have ever visited?
I haven’t visited there yet but I’m going to go out on a limb and say England!
I’ve never been out of New Zealand and don’t have one particular spot I connect with or call my own.
3. If you could relive any moment of your life what would it be?
Ooh, this is a tough one! Possibly the day I met my boyfriend because that was a pretty awesome day or either of the times I saw Ellie Goulding in concert.
4. What cheers you up?
Music and singing. Also anything to distract me from feeling angry or sad.
5. Do you have any pets?
I have one Birman cat called Tango.
6. What is your holy grail skincare, haircare or makeup product?
Fuchsia lipstick – if in doubt, fuchsia it out!
7. What is a life or beauty hack that you swear by? (e.g. castor oil is supposed to help grow your eyebrows?!)
Bend over and drink from the opposite side of the glass when you have hiccups.
8. Are you left or right handed… or both?
I refer to myself as left handed because that’s the one I write with. I actually use both of my hands. I write with my left but do everything else with my right; cut, hold a tennis racquet/cricket bat and play guitar. (I don’t play guitar anymore but when I did at school I would strum with my right hand).
9. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I don’t have any tattoos. I have each of my ears pierced once.
10. Who is your favourite actor?
I don’t have one. I don’t watch a lot of movies and there’s no one I particularly like. There are people I think are good actors like Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock but they’re not my favourites.
11. What is your zodiac sign?
Aquarius – the water carrier.
My 11 Nominees:
- My Lip Addiction
- Sophie In Wonderland
- A Beautiful Thing
- Kate’s Vanity
- Stash Matters
- Ladies and Lace
- British Girl In An Aussie World
- Blossom Bahar
- A Brash Attitude
- Little Girl From Wales
- Life of Angela
- Do you have any tattoos? If not, do you want any?
- What is your favourite sweet treat?
- Do you have any phobias or fears?
- What is one of your strengths?
- Name a fictional character you identify with.
- Least favourite makeup brand?
- Top three places you’d like to visit?
- What was the last song you listened to?
- If you could relive any moment of your life what would it be?
- Do you prefer eating at cafes or restaurants?
- What is one piece of life advice you try to adhere to?
Thank you once again Ella!
I hope you enjoyed reading this post! I can’t wait to see yours! (No pressure if you don’t accept of course).