Hello everyone! As some of you might know it was my 22nd birthday this week (Tuesday to be exact) and I wanted to share my makeup menu, and give you a little run down of what I got up to on the day.
This year I was torn between having a lunch/dinner and inviting people along or just having a chilled, relaxing day. I opted for the latter and I did really enjoy the day. As a present from my mum I had a massage. I’d never had one before but the massage therapist was lovely and I felt so relaxed afterwards. I then came home and had lunch before my boyfriend picked me up and we went on a short walk. Later that night we ate pizza down by the lake and he took me on a drive.
- MAC Matte Royal lipstick (brother) – I asked my brother to buy this for me. I have been curious to try a dark blue/navy lipstick for a while.
- Massage (Mum) – I had never had a massage prior to this but it felt very relaxing and I’d love to go back again.
- Skechers for work (mum) – For the majority of the time I’m at work I’m on my feet so comfortable shoes are a must. I got a pair of ‘Stellar’ Skechers which are black/grey as well as being lightweight and super comfy.
- Gift card (boyfriend).
- Atomiser with Juicy Couture perfume (boyfriend’s parents).
Outfit of the Day:
Top: Keira Short Sleeve V Neck Tee (Cotton On)
Shorts: Daisy Cheeky Denim Shorts (Glassons)
Jumper (for the evening): Slouch V Neck Jumper (Glassons)
- Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 002 Hazel
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 010 Light Porcelain
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – 1 Fair
- The Body Shop Honey Bronze Matte Bronzer in 01 Light
- Maybelline ‘The Nudes’
- Max Factor Excess Shimmer in Copper
- Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara
- MAC Ruby Woo
Finished Makeup Look
Random balloon pictures – who doesn’t love balloons?!?!
Thank you for reading this post and a big thank you to everyone who took time out of their day to wish me happy birthday!