Happy Monday and welcome to week eleven (the final week) of Project Pan! Project Pan follows Stash Matters, A Brash Attitude, Curly Spring Blossom and I as we pick 12 products to try and hit pan on/empty over 12 weeks (11 in my case).
My final product is a strengthening nail polish remover from Cutex.
I purchased this nail polish remover at the beginning of the year and the 100ml bottle has lasted me nearly 12 months. I think I paid around $4 (NZD) for this which makes the cost inexpensive. I was using another Cutex nail polish remover prior to this (Cutex’s nourishing formula) but I wasn’t a fan. It had a weird, milky colour and it seemed like you had to use so much product to get nail polish off. The nail polish would stain the skin around my nails and my nails felt tacky afterwards. This strengthening formula is a completely different story! I don’t experience any of the negatives mentioned above and it really has helped strengthen my nails.
From the Website:
For a healthy lifestyle it’s important to look after your nails. Beauty experts advise giving your nails a break from polish now and again to help you monitor nail health. When polish begins to chip, it’s essential to remove polish immediately to keep fingers and toes looking neat.
This Strengthening Nail Polish Remover from Cutex, with protein and Pro-Vitamin B5 nail whitening formula, allows you to remove nail polish quickly and easily. Especially formulated for brittle nails.
- Nails do feel stronger and less brittle
- Less breakage and splitting of nails
- Removes the majority of polishes in a few swipes
- Enriched with protein and Pro-Vitamin B5 to further strengthen nails
- Difficult to remove glitter polishes
Chanelle’s rating 9/10 – As far as nail polish removers go this one is pleasant. The smell isn’t too bad and too strong and the product lives up to it’s claims. I have noticed my nails are a lot healthier and stronger since switching to this nail polish remover and I will definitely buy this again when it runs out. I did take one mark off for not removing glitter polish with ease but what nail polish remover does?!
The Remaining Products – Progress
- Nivea Pearly Shine Lip Balm – Used 2x.
- The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Hand Cream – Used 3x. Finished this week!
- Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation in 101 Ivory Beige – Used 3x.
- Britney Spears Curious – In Control – Used 2x. Still the never ending perfume!
- Fudge Urban Miracle Ends Tropical Cocktail – Used 1x.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist – Used 4x. This project has reminded me why I like this product and now has got me thinking maybe I was a little harsh in my initial review.
- Natio Clay and Plant Face Mask Purifier – Used 1x.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – 1 Fair – Finished week 10!
- Rimmel Match Perfection Translucent Setting Powder – Used 1x. I have barely worn makeup this week.
- The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Butter – Used 3x.
Don’t forget to check out this week’s posts from my collaboration partners: