Happy Monday and welcome to week eight of Project Pan! Project Pan follows Stash Matters, A Brash Attitude, Curly Spring Blossom and I as we pick 12 products to try and hit pan on/empty over 12 weeks (11 in my case).
This week I am talking about a much loved product in the beauty world; Collection’s Lasting Perfection Concealer. This concealer comes in four shades and I use the lightest, 1 – Fair.
I purchased this concealer approximately six months ago near the end of the concealer I was using at the time. I’d also heard so many bloggers singing the praises of this product which was the main influence in purchasing it. Prior to this I was using Maybelline’s Fit Me concealer which I used to rave about on the blog but Lasting Perfection definitely blows Fit Me out of the water! A little of this product goes a long way and despite the full coverage it doesn’t clog pores, cause breakouts or irritate my skin. The shade could not be more perfect and I’d go as far as to say this concealer is holy grail status! I’ve already repurchased another tube for when I finish my current one.
From the Website:
– Conceals imperfections and blemishes for up to 16 hours.
– Water-resistant and transfer-proof.
– Multiple award-winning.
1. After applying your foundation, choose a shade of concealer that matches your skin tone to cover any blemishes or imperfections.
2. Using the applicator, dab the concealer over the blemishes to cover.
3. Using a concealer brush, gently blend until the joins between concealer and foundation are seamless.
4. You can also use a lighter shade to contour the nose and cheekbones using the same steps.
- Full coverage – if I don’t want to wear foundation I just apply this over any redness
- Perfect shade for my skintone
- Formula feels moisturising on the skin
- Writing rubs off the packaging
Chanelle’s rating: 9.5/10 – If I was judging on the product alone it would be a 10/10. I subtracted 0.5 for the fact the lettering rubs off the tube very easily. This is only minor and doesn’t affect my overall opinions of the product.
The Remaining products – Progress
- Nivea Pearly Shine Lip Balm – Used 1x.
- The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Hand Cream – Used 5x. Same reason as last week, I spent two nights away from home.
- Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation – Used 1x. I did so well with this product last week.
- Britney Spears Curious – In Control – Used 2x.
- Fudge Urban Miracle Ends Tropical Cocktail – Used 2x.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist – Used 3x.
- Natio Clay and Plant Face Mask Purifier – I didn’t use this as I will be trialing it to see how it works a couple of times a week compared to one weekly use.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Translucent Setting Powder – Used 1x.
- The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Butter – Used 5x. Again, for the same reason as the Wild Argan Oil hand cream.
- Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover – Used 1x.
Don’t forget to check out this week’s posts from my collaboration partners: