Happy Monday and welcome to week six of Project Pan! Project Pan follows Stash Matters, A Brash Attitude, Curly Spring Blossom and I as we pick 12 products to try and hit pan on/empty over 12 weeks (11 in my case).
This week I’m talking about The Body Shop’s Vitamin E Face Mist. This is the second of three products from The Body Shop to feature as part of Project Pan.
I purchased this Face Mist in January 2016 as part of my Birthday Body Shop Haul. I can’t quite remember if I saw this on other blogs and purchased it because of that or if I just wanted to try it as a setting spray. (I think it was a bit of both).
My bottle of Face Mist features the old logo and packaging. The Body Shop have since updated their logo and the packaging looks nicer and more crisp. The lid and cap are black and by the looks of things there is now a label around the bottle. I’m not sure if the size of the bottle has changed at all but the old bottle is a nice size and wouldn’t take up a lot of space if you’re traveling and want something quick and easy to refresh your face.
From the website:
A quick skin pick-me up and excellent for setting make-up. Spritz it on for instant refreshment, moisture, and protection. With a delicate rosewater scent.
• For all skin types
- Doesn’t break me out or react with my skin
- Compact, handy size
- Feels refreshing when first spritzed
- Doesn’t do much for my skin
- Takes more than a couple of sprays to make skin feel properly hydrated
Chanelle’s rating: 6/10 – In all honesty this isn’t a bad product but it doesn’t wow me either! I don’t think I would purchase this again in future. It does feel refreshing when it is sprayed onto the skin but I don’t find it hydrates my skin or does much in the way of setting makeup. You do get 100ml of mist and I’m not sure how much you get in other setting sprays but I don’t feel the price is reflective of the product. You’re basically paying $25 (NZD) for rose scented water. Sorry, The Body Shop.
The Remaining products – Progress
- Nivea Pearly Shine Lip Balm – I haven’t worn this lip balm at all this week, naughty naughty!
- The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Hand Cream – Used 2x.
- Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation in 101 Ivory Beige – Used 3x.
- Britney Spears Curious – In Control – Used 2x.
- Fudge Urban Miracle Ends Tropical Cocktail – Used 2x.
- Natio Clay and Plant Face Mask Purifier – Used 1x.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – 1 Fair – Used 5x. I am close to finishing this product.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Translucent Setting Powder – Didn’t use this week.
- The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Butter – Used 6x.
- Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover – Used 1x.
Don’t forget to check out this week’s posts from my collaboration partners: