Happy Monday and welcome to week five of Project Pan! Project Pan follows Stash Matters, A Brash Attitude, Curly Spring Blossom and I as we pick 12 products to try and hit pan on/empty over 12 weeks (11 in my case).
This week I’m talking about a hair product from Fudge Urban called Miracle Ends. Miracle Ends has a deliciously fruity scent and name – Tropical Cocktail.
I bought this product back in March and I used to use this almost daily on my hair for the first couple of months. There is still a decent amount of product left in the tube seven months later.
I purchased this after seeing it featured on Karen’s blog (Confetti & Curves). The way Karen described the scent had me hooked and when I smelt this in real life, I understood what she was going on about. This smells absolutely delightful and I believe this scent would make such a nice body spray.
When I first purchased this I would massage it into the ends of my hair before bed of an evening but now I tend to use it if my hair looks like it needs taming during the day or after I’ve used styling tools.
From the website:
Seal split and dry ends. Apply to dry hair for serious de-frizz. Use post blow dry for natural shine. Repair & condition with Argan Oil.
How To Use
Work through mid-lengths & dry ends for a textured finish with natural shine. Place on wet or dry hair that’s naturally curly to tame unruly locks.
- Pretty packaging
- Yummy scent
- A little goes a long way so this tube will last a while
- Could require daily use depending on the condition of your hair
- Not holy grail status
Chanelle’s rating: 7.5/10 – I loved this product when I first bought it but I don’t use it as much now. I do really like using this on my hair to keep it silky and smooth after it’s been straightened. The rating doesn’t necessarily reflect the product but rather how often I reach for it and if I’d purchase it again. Don’t get me wrong, the product is great but I don’t get excited when I use it.
The Remaining products – Progress
- Nivea Pearly Shine Lip Balm – Unfortunately this was only used once again this week.
- The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Hand Cream – Used 5x. My hand has been a lot better.
- Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation in 101 Ivory Beige – Used 2x.
- Britney Spears Curious – In Control – Used 1x.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist – Used 3x. This is one product I am 95% certain I will finish.
- Natio Clay and Plant Face Mask Purifier – Used 1x.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – 1 Fair – Used daily. I didn’t wear a full face of makeup everyday but I did use concealer to cover up my redness.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Translucent Setting Powder – Used 2x.
- The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Butter – Used 5x.
- Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover –Didn’t use this week. I painted my nails last Monday and they’re still going strong.
Don’t forget to check out this week’s posts from my collaboration partners: