A couple of weeks ago I was nominated for this award by Dannii from A Beautiful Thing. I am ever so grateful to be nominated and to Dannii for thinking of me. Make sure you go over and follow Dannii if you’re not already because she is super lovely!
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers whose blog is about beauty/lifestyle/fashion.
- Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
1. What is your favourite nail polish at the moment? (Brand and shade).
I like to paint my nails regularly but I haven’t done so for a week or two now. I will go with Bubblebath by OPI as I have worn that a lot lately.
2. What is your favourite eyeshadow palette?
‘The Nudes’ by Maybelline.
3. If you could only use three makeup items, what would they be?
Concealer, mascara and lipstick.
4. What makeup or beauty release are you most excited about?
I don’t think I’ve been excited for anything since MAC announced their collaboration with Ellie Goulding. New Zealand doesn’t end up getting lots of beauty releases or gets them after everyone else.
5. Your favourite YouTuber?
I have two: Lily Pebbles and Marcus Butler.
6. Where in the world would you like to live, if you could choose anywhere?
I say this so much, England! If I couldn’t live in England, I would happily stay in New Zealand though, it’s pretty cool!
7. What are you most looking forward to this month? (Can be a holiday, beauty, anything).
The shortest day of the year because it’s a work day 😛 I am also excited about my first blog giveaway which launched last week. I had been planning one for a while and it seemed right to doing one to celebrate two years of blogging.
8. What beauty products have you recently found disappointing?
- Garnier Micellar Water – I loved this when I first got it but I have always been on the fence ever since. It removes makeup fine but I don’t find it the most beneficial for my skin. Maybe that’s down to the six month expiry, I’ve had my bottle for more than a year and am just over half way through. I’m convinced the other bloggers who use up one of these every few months drink it.
- Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash – I got this back in January and have only used it a handful of times. I found it didn’t do much for my skin and I just don’t reach for this product. Unfortunately, I think this will be going in the bin.
9. Favourite song at the moment?
Justin Timberlake – Can’t Stop the Feeling. This song is so happy and full of good vibes. It makes me want to smile and dance around.
10. What one beauty or makeup item would you recommend?
Max Factor’s Excess Shimmer eyeshadow pot in the shade Copper. I have not stopped using this since I purchased it and it is a shade which I think will suit almost everybody. It’s not too shimmery for an everyday eye look and it’s so easy to wear. Normally I swipe this across my eyelids with my ring finger and I’m done. It also looks nice layered over top of brown/taupe eyeshadows (particularly from ‘The Nudes’ by Maybelline) to create a more intense look.
I know the rules say to nominate 5-10 bloggers but I’m going to be lazy and leave this tag open to anyone who would like to do it or anyone who hasn’t done it before. I’d like you to answer the same questions I did and be sure to leave me a comment if you do this tag!
P.S. Have you entered my GIVEAWAY? CLICK HERE for info!