Over the past week or so I have been nominated for a few different tags and awards by my fellow bloggers and I am always incredibly grateful for any nominations I receive. Over the next two weeks I will get round to accepting all of them. I have been nominated for a few Liebster Awards in the past (1), (2), (3), (4) and I have linked them all if you’d like to have a read. Thank you so much to Dannii for nominating me for this one!
1. What city or town do you currently live in?
I’m pretty sure I’ve never answered this question before because I don’t think any of you would have heard of it. I live in a city called Rotorua in New Zealand.
2. How old are you?
I turned 21 in January.
3. What is currently your favourite makeup or beauty item?
Either The Body Shop’s Shea Body Whip which I apply before I get dressed, Asia lipstick by Rimmel or Max Factor’s Excess Shimmer in Copper.
4. What has been your highlight of 2016 so far?
Probably my birthday! It was such a special day and my mum really surprised me by covering the table and lounge with presents and balloons.
5. What is your favourite holiday destination and why?
I have never been out of New Zealand before so I don’t have one. I want to go to The UK but apart from that I don’t really have anywhere else on my list at the moment.
6. Name 5 things on your bucket list?
- Visit The UK (I’m obsessed)
- See Kylie Minogue in concert
- Get my license
- Be a contestant on The Chase
- Record an album
7. What would be your dream job?
Easy, singer! I’ve wanted to be a singer since I was 10 years old. I know so many people say that when they’re young but I genuinely have this love and passion for music that I don’t have for anything else. It’s silly, but I get emotional thinking about it. Getting to sing for a living would be a dream come true! I used to want to be an accountant, a hairdresser and even a makeup artist at one point.
8. Name your 3 favourite songs at the moment?
- Zayn – Pillowtalk
- Jessica Agombar – Cookie Cutter
- Delta Goodrem – Wings (it’s still a tune!)
9. What is your favourite food?
Chips… fries or potato chips I don’t mind. I don’t like them as much as I used to though but I don’t have any other favourites.
10. If you won a large amount of money, what would you spend it on?
I’d be very sensible and save most of it. In saying that I would hop straight on a plane to England and start exploring. A lot of it would probably be spent on concerts and gigs and makeup too. Oops.
I really enjoyed answering these questions and I hope you learnt something new about me. I’m going to nominate three people and I’d like to see them answer the same questions I did.