Happy Monday lovelies! How was your Valentine’s Day yesterday? I literally had nothing planned until Wednesday night when a friend messaged me and suggested her and I meet up and do something together. We decided to go out and ended up settling on going out for desert. If you want to see what I wore and how I did my makeup, keep reading!
I wanted to wear a relatively simple outfit but still incorporate an ounce of femininity and glamour. I paired the blush/black tee featured in my Me Spree: Birthday Edition with a pair of black leggings and a pair of plain, black heels. I don’t wear heels a lot but thought they worked nicely with this outfit.
I wanted my makeup to reflect my outfit so I kept it simple and went for a statement lip keeping my eyeshadow and blush neutral.
Products listed in order of application:
- Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation – 081 Fair Ivory
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer – 15 Fair
- Maybelline ‘The Nudes’ Palette: I used the first two shades on the top row all over the lid.
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Lycra Flex Mascara
- Dainty Doll Cream Blush 003 Billion Dollar Babies
- Revlon Fire & Ice Lipstick
We went to a restaurant called Fat Dog and the food I had on this particular visit was lovely! The atmosphere is always very relaxed and chilled. Neither of us had eaten much all day so we decided to have more than just dessert.
I hope you had a wonderful Valentine’s Day filled with love! Even if you celebrated on your own you deserve to feel special! ❤