Hey everyone! My name is Hannah, and I am the author of Miss Hannah Jayne! I am 16 years old, and I will be studying Year 12 this upcoming year. I have a passion for makeup and fashion – but as for my blog, I focus on organization, study techniques, health, well being/happiness and pretty much anything else that brings me joy! So go on over and check it out!
1. When did you begin blogging?
I began blogging in February 2014. Originally my blog was focused on makeup and fashion. However, a couple of weeks ago, I completely redesigned my blog!
2. How did you decide on a name for your blog?
Well… it took a while. I remember sitting at my laptop for a couple of days trying to think of the perfect name. But I guess I just came to the conclusion that my name best represents who I am and what I am about.
3. What inspired you to start your blog?
I have always had this passion for writing! So for me to have the opportunity to share my thoughts with the world is phenomenal!
4. What is your favourite thing about running a blog?
I guess being able to be who I am and what I want, and then at the same time being able to help people. There is a lot of satisfaction when a reader responds saying you have helped them!
5. What are your must read blogs?
- Vivacious Lifestylin’
- Confetti and Curves
- Matt’s Creative Kitchen
- Organized Charm
- seed.ED Educationery
6. What do you want to achieve with your blog?
Like I mentioned above, I want to help others. You know? Give them what I would have wanted. And just create posts that people will enjoy reading and make them smile!
7. What advice do you have for new bloggers? Tips, pointers etc.
1) Write what you want to write! Don’t write whatever you think will give you the most views. Write from your heart. If you enjoy what you are writing, your readers will enjoy reading it.
2) Have fun! There are no limits when it comes to blogging! Be you! Have a laugh! Don’t stress!
8. What keeps you blogging?
I think just my passion for writing and my passion for what I am writing about! That’s what keeps me blogging on schedule. But my readers are definitely motivating also, so thank you!!
Quick fire questions:
9. What was the last song you downloaded or bought?
‘Beware the Dog’ by The Griswolds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. If you could invite any three celebrity guests or famous people to a dinner party, who would they be?
Kylie Jenner, Mary-Kate Olsen, and Delta Goodrem (she is actually so sweet!!)
11. Favourite colour?
That lime green/yellow colour that’s in fashion!! Haha. But black as well – sophistication 😉
12. What’s your guilty pleasure?
CHOCOLATE every day, any day!
13. Finish this sentence. I wish…
…the world was a much nicer place to live in.
14. Where else can readers find you online?
You can also find me on Pinterest!!
15. Lastly, is there anything extra you’d like to mention you haven’t already?
Thank you. Thank you so much to all of my lovely readers who always come back wanting to read more. You guys are the best! :’) And thank you Chanelle, for the opportunity to be a part of your ‘Meet the Blogger’ segment. I really appreciate your generosity!
Thank you Hannah Jayne. If anyone else would like to be featured on Chanelle Hayley in the ‘Meet the Blogger’ section, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.