We all have those products we spend hours trying to find only to discover they can’t be shipped to where we live *sad face*. I have been trawling the internet trying to find two Dainty Doll blushes in the shades My Girl and Billion Dollar Babies. I have been searching for these blushes for a while now and Ulalabeauty have both shades in stock HERE and HERE. Unfortunately they only ship to The UK which is where this post comes in.
I thought with all the kind, British bloggers I’ve met I wonder if any of them would consider doing a little beauty swap. It would make a fun collaboration and obviously whoever I collaborated with would get something out of it as well. I will arrange a small makeup parcel to send to you in return, of similar value to the blushes to keep things fair.
The parcel will consist of:
- Maybelline Eye Studio Colour Explosion Luminzing Eyeshadow in Caffeine Rush
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm in Lovesick
- Two BYS* lipsticks of your choice. Select any two shades across the regular lipstick, longwear lipstick and matte lipstick ranges. (I have linked each range for your convenience). If the shade you’d like is not in stock, I will endeavor to find one similar or one I think you will like.
*I recently spoke about BYS in my Fuchsia Face-Off post. Their lipsticks are so smooth and creamy to apply as well as having amazing colour and pigmentation. This would be a great opportunity to get your hands on some of these lipsticks and try them out for yourself.
If you’d like to take part in this beauty swap that would absolutely make my day!
What You Need To Do:
- Be a UK resident.
- Leave a comment on this post letting me know you’re interested or alternatively you can email me at email@example.com.
- Include the TWO lipstick shades you’d like in your comment/email.
- Select a further TWO shades as backup in case a shade you want isn’t in stock.
- Give a number ranking to your FOUR lipstick shades. 1 – Most preferred, 4 – Least preferred.
From there we can go over everything and sort out addresses and finer details etc.